O.k

CriPpLer

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
.........So I am at this strip bar............this young lady sticks a dildo on the wall........right next to me,she gets a couple of guys to pick her up and "postion" her on the dildo.............she is banging away
and I start to stroke her pussy..................am i unfaithful?

Originally posted by CriPpLeR
.........So I am at this strip bar............this young lady sticks a dildo on the wall........right next to me,she gets a couple of guys to pick her up and "postion" her on the dildo.............she is banging away

...address please?

You may be the luckies man on the planet...I wish i was you right now!

Crip, you were that dildo weren't you, you guilty bastard, spill it.

Originally posted by CriPpLeR

Fuck man, I can't wait to be 21 years old! Two more years and counting...

Originally posted by Drunken Meat Fist
Crip, you were that dildo weren't you, you guilty bastard, spill it.

ahh meat........I wish i was.........i really do:)

not too unfaithful. hey a man has got to do what a man's got to do.

Originally posted by arm breaker
not too unfaithful. hey a man has got to do what a man's got to do.

Agreed, you we're simply helping her put on her show! A prop you can say!:p

Originally posted by Erick Draven
What do you mean by "stroke"? Were you IN it or just touching it?

better be in if your being unfaithful. might as well make the most of it.

well i think going to a stripclub in its self constitutes for infidelity, does ur old lady know, about the stripclub that is. Honestly man it's sort of a funny story but when i get married i don't think i'll be involved in anything like that.

technically you didn't put the dildo in her. the guys "positioned" her on to it. i don't see anything wrong with that. it's not your fault.

second, stroking a pussy doesn't necessarily make you a bad guy. as long as you use a different hand when you stroke your girl's, it's not cheating.

Ok 1st off you were NOT unfaithful. Stripclubs are like church during confession. Cant be used against you know matter what. Tenacious that is admirable that you feel that way but we are 2 different kinds of people. I have a couple of strip club stories that I wouldnt believe if I didnt have witnesses.

Wilhelm

I would say no Crip, all is good, but I wouldn't be telling the missus iof I was you! Females can occassionally look badly on this sort of thing.

Don't worry bout it, could have been worse.
Lap dances are probably worse in a chicks eyes, but like Wilhelm, I have seen some freaky shit in strip clubs and some vag rubbing is all good.

remeber, the show must go on!

How the fuck did you get to stroke her? In the strip clubs around here the bouncer will beat the shit out of you if you look at the dancer the wrong way.

Originally posted by vod
How the fuck did you get to stroke her? In the strip clubs around here the bouncer will beat the shit out of you if you look at the dancer the wrong way.

LOL that aint shit my friend. Come to LA and I promise you a night you will NEVER forget.

WIlhelm

Back