O.k

Alright I hate to be the one to go agianst the grain but Crip if you had to ask something is wrong. I don't think that what you did was all that bad but I don't know the extent of you stroking that you did. But sounds like there is some guilt/regreat in you so I think you know the answer. I personaly would just make sure it wouldn't happen agian for my own sake so I wouldn't have to life with that guilt agian. SO be careful neat time bro:p

Take it easy.

My missis knew I went to a strip bar(which is really just a club,that has strippers on a saturday afternoon),I wouldn't lie to her,but I wouldn't tell her what happened either.

It was a pretty good show............I must admit I felt a twitch when the one girl started to fuck the other one with a strap on:)

There is so much that goes on in there,if the police ever found out,they would shut the place down.

I was once threatened by a stripper with a pint glass half full of piss(as in urine)...........I lie not.

Sounds like a good show mate! Any girl on girl action is good, but when strap ons are introduced, I get a weird feeling in my loins and can't stand up.

One last question which could solve any guilt issues for you..
was she wet when you rubbed her? If the answer is no, then you are safe, if she was soaked however...

That's the difference between a full-on lesbian show and most strip clubs.

Lesbian Show = Vale Tudo

Strip Club = TKD

She was very wet:)

but that was because she was doing "tricks" with a funnel and some water............

Therefore they may not have been secretions! No jury in the land would convict you!

Originally posted by seldomTap
Therefore they may not have been secretions! No jury in the land would convict you!

That is signature material right there. Right up there with Juggy declaring a jihad on private parts.....

- The Jake

You plagiariser!

It will look kind of gay with us both having the same sig...hmmm, I may need to use some Turd Ferguson reference in mine now!

Originally posted by CriPpLeR
.........So I am at this strip bar............this young lady sticks a dildo on the wall........right next to me,she gets a couple of guys to pick her up and "postion" her on the dildo.............she is banging away
and I start to stroke her pussy..................am i unfaithful?
WTF??? What kind of bar is this anyway???? Geeeezzz...... ;)

I was planning on a little trip to the UK after the
summer anyways... this just made it more tempting

By the way...
If you were drunk you didnt cheat

What would your father have to sa.....actually he'd probably say "WAY TO GO SON!!".

So well done. And no, that's not being unfaithful, cause you were kinda forced into it.

- m

Well that depends, my good man. First question.....how was the dildo attached to the wall? Or more importantly how high above the ground was the dildo? If the protruded at an angle 45 degrees or greater you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Your hands or fingers.....what was the velocity of the oscillations?

Oh yeah....what color was the dildo?

The dildo of "natural" colour was stuck to a mirror on the wall of the nightclub,Approximately 6 feet from the ground.

I was stood on the balcony,right next to the little beauty.

If I had to describe how I "stroked" the young ladies pussy,
I would have to say,I was doing a "Hank Marvin";)

Back