O.k

Jebus Christ! I've gotta go to some strip clubs down there, cause if I ever touched a dancer at a strip club around here, I'd get the shit beaten out of me by bouncers.

the funny thing is, everybody keeps saying, "where can i find a strip club like this?"...well, before you waste your time looking...THEY DONT EXIST!!!...

I once went to this strip club and three girls started sucking me off. Then right afterward I got anal from one and then shot my load on another's face. You're not going to believe what happened next! They all started snowballing each other! That was the best strip club I've been to in my life!

This story is just about as true as the one you guys have been duped into believing.

I guess the truth in the matter lays here. Crippler, be honest with me. Did you sniff your fingers afterwords?

Ranger, don't you know that proper etiquette says that you only sniff the finger if you go knuckle-deep in her rear entrance. If you're comin' in the front door there's just no point. Unless you wanna see how rotten the bread is...

This place is a little shitty nightclub,that has strippers every saturday...........and yes,if they don't mind then you can touch them.

Of course I smelt my fingers..........I even let my mates have a smell,but they declined.

Dude, of course it was unfaithful, but your fellow sherdoggers dont give a fuck if you cheat on your woman. Until marriage, its looser ground I say. The only person you can be true to is yourself. But honestly, if your girl decided to stroke a strippers cock, then ask a bunch of strangers about it on the net you wouldnt mind, right?

man I got in last night at about 2:30am........very fucking drunk.

I remembered what happened that day and thought how funny it was,thought I would share it.

Of course I wouldn't like my missis doing that,but what the hell do you think women do at strip bars?

Thats why I don't ask her.

Originally posted by CriPpLeR
but what the hell do you think women do at a strip bar?

ummmm....strip?

hahaha........I meant women watching men strip.

They go for the cock everytime.........

good point. Crippler about the girls at strip clubs.

*shudders*

Im glad my girl is bi, we just go together. Honestly guys, if you ever get the chance to date a girl that swings both ways, they will pull more girls than I ever dreamed of.

Back