• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NYT calls on twitter to censor pictures of Biden inappropriately touching women.

Should twitter censor these pics of Biden?

• Yes, absolutley!

• I'm a member of the Alt-Right, and I worship Trump at Klan rallies.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unfounded? There are countless gifs, pictures and videos of Creepy Joe being extremely inappropriate with young girls. How are you not at least a little disturbed?
Because they're photos being interpreted that way.
If women start coming forward to say, "Yes, those were the circumstances and he made me an offer" or something, there'll be something to go on.

The way this looks is, "One of our team got into trouble so we have to get one of theirs".

Is there actual evidence of Moore not just pinching, but grabbing it? Similar to the abundance of evidence we have of Creepy Joe Biden violating young Children?

:mad::mad::mad:

"Have at him" meaning "make sickening accusations with no sound basis." This is how we get President Trump.

That Biden has clearly inappropriate social conduct with women is a "sickening accusation with no sound basis"?

To me, it's a baldly evident fact. I've been wondering for years how he gets away with it.

Too many people don't think they owe their political opponents basic decency. If that's how the far left wants to play, they don't deserve to win.

It's not a matter of the far left owing or not granting Biden decency, as it's not the left that attacking him. It's a matter of us not owing him the expenditure of political capital in his defense when his success could be directly detrimental to ours.

https://www.thenation.com/article/joe-biden-positions-himself-as-the-anti-bernie/

What a bunch of malarkey! Biden was a great Senator, Vice-President, and is a probable 2020 cadidate to the Democratic nomination.

There was nothing he ever did that was inappropriate...

FlippantSpecificAidi-size_restricted.gif

...creepy...

vice-president-joe-biden-awkward-defense-secretary-ashton-carter-wife-2.gif

...pedophilic...

new_congress-jpeg-0cab9_e9d3d7b2b3e6fac39b48700887c1c34c.jpg

...odd...

kelly-clinton-gif.gif

...bizarre...

biden-grope2.jpg

...and he loves eye contact to inspire trust.

creepy-uncle-joe-giving-an-eskimo-kiss-001.jpg

And a few innocent kisses to elementary school kids, on the mouth, isn't a big deal. Not worth mentioning.

FI3SLoO.jpg

These attacks by the Alt-Right are baseless, and even the honorable secret service have commented of their high reguard of Joe Biden.

Female secret service agents hate being assigned to Joe Biden because of his love of SKINNY DIPPING

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...consider-second-worse-assignment-Hillary.html

In Defense of Naked Joe Biden

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/08/in-defense-of-naked-joe-biden/375507/

So, lets all preemptively ignore all the attacks upon our next candidate, and probable 2020 Democrat nominee. Ok guys?

He's not deplorable because his party pushes transgenderism, and favors massive migration into the west. NOT DEPLORABLE.

In my opinion those videos are pretty ugly.
He goes out of his way to make physical contact with the children multiple times
it's pretty obvious this dude is a predator. He may never have acted on it but would appear if you gave him the chance he would assault your child.

I hope he runs in 2020

Stop speculating on Biden it's completely unfair.

Trump definitely colluded with Russians.

Same people

Anyone who has watched the compilation videos of him putting his hands all over small children, and still defends him in any manner, even to just say "it's not proof he's a predator", is a contemptible human being.

Watch the entire thing.

If you can do that and then play defense for the guy in any way, you're a POS.

Last edited:
Biden a served as a Senator since 1973 or something. Has there ever been an accusation against him in those 45 years?

Or are you all accusing him of one of them most vile and evil crimes in the world just because he is too touchey-feely in public places surrounded by cameras?

He clearly has issues with being inappropriately affectionate, but he's also one of the most well liked people in a non-partisan way in government from what we hear. We should not begin a witch hunt where anybody that we think is a bit creepy is suddenly a pedofile.

It happens evidently:

Would it be that surprising to find out Biden was associated with some of that $15 million settlement for victims of political pervs to keep quiet about it?

He's a little too touchy-feely, but unless there has been any complaints made all this innuendo is sleazy bullshit.

http://archive.is/Nf85d
Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’

A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that, “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source tells Big League, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.

Additionally, the agent claims that Biden would walk around the VP residence naked at night. "I mean, Stark naked... Weinstein level stuff," he added.

He said that the men on duty would frequently stand in front of female agents and Navy women that were present “like a damn guardian.” On some occasions, they would make up reasons to get the women away from where he was.

The agent said he was specifically concerned about women in the Navy.

“They weren’t allowed to disobey him at all, but we’d take them away under pretend auspices,” the agent stated.

The official Vice Presidential residence is the Queen Anne style house at One Observatory Circle in Washington, DC, which is located on the northeast grounds of the U.S. Naval Observatory. The property is maintained and cared for by the service branch.

Best-selling author Ronald Kessler wrote about Biden’s problem with female agents in his book The First Family Detail.

“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler wrote. “Female Secret Service agents find that offensive.”

Our source confirmed this sentiment, adding that “it was especially an issue at his Delaware house that he would go to every weekend.”
“He would only get naked when Jill was absent,” he added.

Biden has also long been criticized for his contact with women and girls in photos and videos, and was even referred to as “Creepy Uncle Joe Biden” by the Washington Post.

In a report from the Washington Examiner titled, ‘Joe Biden’s Woman Touching Habit,’ Byron York wrote that he has a tendency to be “particularly affectionate with women in business and social situations, like the 2013 Christmas party at which he embraced reporter Amie Parnes.”

The agent also worked under the Bush administration, and added that Vice President Dick Cheney “never grabbed any butts or breasts.”

We have reached out to a Biden spokeswoman for comment, but did not receive a response by time of publishing.

That Biden has clearly inappropriate social conduct with women is a "sickening accusation with no sound basis"?

That Biden is a pedophile. I thought that was clear.

It's not a matter of the far left owing or not granting Biden decency, as it's not the left that attacking him.

Doesn't matter who is doing the attacking. We can all control our own behavior, and we should all be committed to honesty, regardless of who the victims of that kind of bullshit are. To abandon our humanity in pursuit of political victory makes that victory pointless.

It's a matter of us not owing him the expenditure of political capital in his defense when his success could be directly detrimental to ours.

Yes, this is the exact position I was criticizing, and, again, that's how we got a man like Trump as our president.

Seriously, what the fuck is this old man doing here:

FI3SLoO.jpg

If that's not his grandson he has clearly crossed a line with just one picture.

If Biden became Republican, then Biden's inappropriate behavior with young girls would suddenly become a huge issue with the left.

What is even worse than whatabouttism is hypothetical whatabouttism. That's how ugly-souled partisans justify their own immorality.

If people come out and make solid accusations against him, that's one thing. But to just take a few clips of him being too touchy-feelly and spin that into him being a predator is sick, and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Plus, we all know that this is about defending an actual creep in Moore.

What is even worse than whatabouttism is hypothetical whatabouttism. That's how ugly-souled partisans justify their own immorality.

If people come out and make solid accusations against him, that's one thing. But to just take a few clips of him being too touchy-feelly and spin that into him being a predator is sick, and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Plus, we all know that this is about defending an actual creep in Moore.

The only sicko here is Creepy Joe Biden. I don't know how anyone can stand up for him. He should be thrown under the bus and ran over a few times.

:mad::mad::mad:

uqYQnwG.jpg

Seriously, what the fuck is this old man doing here:

FI3SLoO.jpg

If that's not his grandson he has clearly crossed a line with just one picture.

The most disgusting thing is that is just one of many photos and videos of Creepy Joe Biden being a creep. The sick fuck has me rustled.

It happens evidently:

Would it be that surprising to find out Biden was associated with some of that $15 million settlement for victims of political pervs to keep quiet about it?

http://archive.is/Nf85d

Certainly you understand the difference between these two statements:

"I would not be surprised to find out Joe Biden is a pedofile."

And

"Joe Biden is a pedofile."

Yes, this is the exact position I was criticizing, and, again, that's how we got a man like Trump as our president.

Can you explain this opinion?

In the 2016 election cycle, it's pretty clear that the "far" left was the group most cognizant of political and electoral norms and condoning even treatment of candidates. This is the group (Sanders supporters) who pulled punches on Clinton in the primary and refused to co-opt right-wing smears, went out, defended, and supported Clinton in the general and voted for her at a rate higher than her supporters voted for Obama in 2008, and all the while swallowed her insidious political conduct (such as saying Sanders cared more about the gun lobby than dead children because he doesn't support her ludicrous manufacturer liability idea, repeatedly dismissing left-positioned critics as unrealistic or naive, etc.) and objectionable political history.

The accusation that the left political ruthlessness and lack of compromise is to blame for Trump's rise is so daft a statement that it's legitimately jarring.

Can you explain this opinion?

Clinton got hit with a barrage of dishonest smears, and the far left rode the wave and even amplified the smears because they thought it would help them get control of the party. On the Republican side, it was similar. People don't like the targets of ugly attacks so they just wink at them (knowing they're false but playing along, as the left did with the attacks on Clinton). If things are going to turn around, people need to stand up for decency.

Certainly you understand the difference between these two statements:

"I would not be surprised to find out Joe Biden is a pedofile."

And

"Joe Biden is a pedofile."

All I'll say about it is, I would never put my child anywhere near someone that does what Biden did in those videos, for reasons that the rule of law does not need to tell me.

Back