• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NYT calls on twitter to censor pictures of Biden inappropriately touching women.

Should twitter censor these pics of Biden?

• Yes, absolutley!

• I'm a member of the Alt-Right, and I worship Trump at Klan rallies.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hiw long did Sandusky stick around at Penn? And he was so liked they had him around even when he wasn't coaching anymore

I'm not saying that it's impossible. It's always possible.

But to make an accusation that somebody is a serial pedofile, you need evidence that they are. It is not good enough to say, "I'm going to call him a pedofile because other pedofiles got away with it for a long time." The burden of proof is on the person making the accusation, especially with an accusation so incredibly serious.

We can't allow our society to get to a point where it's okay to call someone a pedofile just because you made a meme about it and spread it on the internet. That's called propaganda.

Our society is incapable, for some reason, of stating anything in an accurate and sensible way anymore. That is why we're divided and can't discuss anything with civility. If you want to have a civil conversation, you can't start that conversation with, "You are a pedofile."

Lol, with Trump, Biden and Sanders running maybe McCain will also think he still has a shot in.

I was thinking Bob Dole.

And, yes, I did have to google Bob Dole to make sure that he was actually still alive.

I really don't care enough about Biden to have an opinion about him one way or another. Just like PEDs in in MMA I'm not surpised if ANYONE with any kind of power abuses it

I really don't care, but here's my opinion anyway.

At the very least the dude has severe issues with personal space.

You partisan shit flingers can have at him. Just another centrist road block to a Sanders presidency.

"Have at him" meaning "make sickening accusations with no sound basis." This is how we get President Trump. Too many people don't think they owe their political opponents basic decency. If that's how the far left wants to play, they don't deserve to win.

Hiw long did Sandusky stick around at Penn? And he was so liked they had him around even when he wasn't coaching anymore

Possible that someone can be liked and respected by their communities despite doing that kind of thing, but there were allegations against Sandusky going way back. They were just never taken seriously because he was so liked. As far as I know, no one has ever alleged that Biden did anything inappropriate with them.

You have to be careful with these witch hunts and the culture of trial by social media we are heading down but the way he behaves around those kids is disturbing to say the least. That little Asian girl who must be no older than ten where he's slipping his down down onto her chest, stroking her neck, touching her face and running his fingers though her hair. That is just not normal, not at all and there is no way of pretending otherwise.

If this is how he behaves on camera for the whole world to see then you dread to think what he might be like in private.

Last edited:
but he's also one of the most well liked people in a non-partisan way in government from what we hear.

The fact he's popular and well liked by the kind of people you get in the political establishment is not a ringing endorsement of his character. Quite opposite in fact. It's the same as Roman Polanski being well loved in Hollywood.

Let the unfounded speculation run free

"Unfounded" LOL

4be.gif

Lets put this way, how would you feel if that was your daughter or little sister that some old man was behaving like that towards?

that dude looks like a creep, especially that video where he is whispering into that little girls ear and she makes this disgusted face. any normal guy out there who does that raises suspicion

Last edited:
Biden a served as a Senator since 1973 or something. Has there ever been an accusation against him in those 45 years?

Or are you all accusing him of one of them most vile and evil crimes in the world just because he is too touchey-feely in public places surrounded by cameras?

He clearly has issues with being inappropriately affectionate, but he's also one of the most well liked people in a non-partisan way in government from what we hear. We should not begin a witch hunt where anybody that we think is a bit creepy is suddenly a pedofile.

Nobody suspected John Wayne Gacy to be a serial killer and he was a well liked member of the community.

"Gacy is known to have performed as Pogo or Patches at numerous local parties, Democratic party functions, charitable events, and at children's hospitals"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy#Businessman_and_community_volunteer

0:13, guy says that the dad is gonna stand pretty close. Wonder why?
1:10, he grabs the nipple of a little girl.
1:37, Biden tells girl: "I hope to see you back home"

Nobody suspected John Wayne Gacy to be a serial killer and he was thought to be a well liked member of the community.

"Gacy is known to have performed as Pogo or Patches at numerous local parties, Democratic party functions, charitable events, and at children's hospitals"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy#Businessman_and_community_volunteer

Again, I'm not saying that Biden is not a predator. I don't know anything about him as a person.

But creating a list of guys who did not seem like terrible people is not evidence that Joe Biden is a terrible person. Obviously.

Biden's behavior should be criticized and open for discussion. That conversation should happen, because clearly it makes people uncomfortable (as it should).

But calling him a pedofile, and supporting it with, "John Wayan Gacy didn't seem like a killer," is nonsensical.

I'm not saying that it's impossible. It's always possible.

But to make an accusation that somebody is a serial pedofile, you need evidence that they are. It is not good enough to say, "I'm going to call him a pedofile because other pedofiles got away with it for a long time." The burden of proof is on the person making the accusation, especially with an accusation so incredibly serious.

We can't allow our society to get to a point where it's okay to call someone a pedofile just because you made a meme about it and spread it on the internet. That's called propaganda.

Our society is incapable, for some reason, of stating anything in an accurate and sensible way anymore. That is why we're divided and can't discuss anything with civility. If you want to have a civil conversation, you can't start that conversation with, "You are a pedofile."

There has to be something going on with this creep. Normal people do not put their hands all over children the way he does. Look at the way he touches this girl while she stands there frozen with fear. He plays with her hair, kisses her head and puts his hands all over her. She looks extremely uncomfortable. If Biden did that to my daughter, then I would have caved the fucking pervert's face in.

:mad::mad::mad:

There has to be something going on with this creep. Normal people do not put their hands all over children they way he does. Look at the way he touches this girl while she stands there frozen with fear. He plays with her hair, kisses her head and puts his hands all over her. She looks extremely uncomfortable. If Biden did that to my daughter, then I would have caved the fucking pervert's face in.

:mad::mad::mad:

I don't disagree. He is touchy-feely in a way that is inappropriate and it should be called out.

But calling him a pedofile is so far overboard that it will shut down the conversation before it starts. That is a huge problem right now. If you want to start a conversation, you need to do it with an honest introduction. An honest introduction to what Joe Biden has done is not, "Look at this meme, he's a serial pedofile." That ruins the entire point.

You have to be careful with these witch hunts and the culture of trial by social media we are heading down but the way he behaves around those kids is disturbing to say the least. That little Asian girl who must be no older than ten where he's slipping his down down onto her chest, stroking her neck, touching her face and running his fingers though her hair. That is just not normal, not at all and there is no way of pretending otherwise.

If this is how he behaves on camera for whole world to see then you dread to think what he might be like in private.

I think the same way. If this sick fuck is crossing boundaries with children in front of the cameras, then what is he doing when he is alone with them? The videos and pictures are absolutely sickening. There should be far more outrage especially from democrats.

I have noticed the left-leaning Daily Beast very recently criticized Biden for being a degenerate pervert:

Dear Lord Would Joe Biden Be a Terrible Candidate for These Times

...he’s [Joe Biden] also got a troubling history of acting weird in public around women who don’t seem entirely on board. This isn’t just based on whispers or rumors; there are so many photos and clips of Biden looming over, or massaging, or gently nuzzling, or whispering to, or kissing women and girls who don’t seem all that into it...there are plenty of YouTube “Creepy Joe Biden”
compilations, in case you want to spend the next hour or so feeling vicariously mortified.

In order to retain any moral authority on the issue of sexual abuse and harassment, Democrats must decide that sexual abuse and harassment is wrong no matter who does it. Only then will they be nominally, morally, better than the Roy Moore acolytes who compare molesting a 14-year-old girl to stealing a lawn mower.

...the #MeToo moment, the post-Weinstein moment, whatever you want to call it, isn’t about only sexual assault; it’s about women standing up and saying that when men do things to them non-consensually, women don’t like it. It hurts us. It should stop. As long as Democrats want to be taken seriously when they take a stand against Republicans who commit sexual misconduct, they have to demonstrate that they are equally uncomfortable or outraged when Democrats do it.

Let the unfounded speculation run free

Unfounded? There are countless gifs, pictures and videos of Creepy Joe being extremely inappropriate with young girls. How are you not at least a little disturbed?

But what if Biden decided to change parties to Republican?

If Biden became Republican, then Biden's inappropriate behavior with young girls would suddenly become a huge issue with the left. It would be trending on twitter, celebrities would be speaking out and CNN would be having full panel discussions. It would not be dismissed by some Sherdog posters as mere speculation.

Back