NYT calls on twitter to censor pictures of Biden inappropriately touching women.

Should twitter censor these pics of Biden?

• Yes, absolutley!

• I'm a member of the Alt-Right, and I worship Trump at Klan rallies.

Results are only viewable after voting.

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

What a bunch of malarkey! Biden was a great Senator, Vice-President, and is a probable 2020 cadidate to the Democratic nomination.

There was nothing he ever did that was inappropriate...

FlippantSpecificAidi-size_restricted.gif

...creepy...

vice-president-joe-biden-awkward-defense-secretary-ashton-carter-wife-2.gif

...pedophilic...

new_congress-jpeg-0cab9_e9d3d7b2b3e6fac39b48700887c1c34c.jpg

...odd...

kelly-clinton-gif.gif

...bizarre...

biden-grope2.jpg

...and he loves eye contact to inspire trust.

creepy-uncle-joe-giving-an-eskimo-kiss-001.jpg

And a few innocent kisses to elementary school kids, on the mouth, isn't a big deal. Not worth mentioning.

FI3SLoO.jpg

These attacks by the Alt-Right are baseless, and even the honorable secret service have commented of their high reguard of Joe Biden.

Female secret service agents hate being assigned to Joe Biden because of his love of SKINNY DIPPING

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...consider-second-worse-assignment-Hillary.html

In Defense of Naked Joe Biden

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/08/in-defense-of-naked-joe-biden/375507/

So, lets all preemptively ignore all the attacks upon our next candidate, and probable 2020 Democrat nominee. Ok guys?

I voted no because I am pro-1st amendment (anti-censorship).....not because of Trump

He's definitely a sexual predator.

Hey Joe, I know she's got nice cans, but you can't touch...

giphy.gif

lol "how will twiiter handle?" It's not photo shopped, on what grounds would they censor it?

Skinny dipping lol

Lol Jesus what a creeper

I actually like Biden. he & Pence get along - at least professionally. I admire that.

Should've waited to resurrect the pictures when he's the dnc candidate for 2020

Your poll options reveal how butthurt you are.

Stick to Bill Clinton 20 years ago. I'm sure it will stick soon.

Biden is sickening. The video of him manhandling that young Asian girl is absolutely disgusting. He plays with her hair, kisses her head and puts his hands all over her. He should be executed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a member of the Alt-Right, and I worship Trump at Klan rallies.

Before i begin my rampage what's their reasoning?

Sorry but Im old school and like both sides of a story.

not saying the images aren't questionable but... at least I run into these: notice the angle of the arms has been changed. So the bottom one must have been doctored

Lower left corner, Biden puts his hands on her hips: a little too close for comfort unless they're married. She puts her hands on top of his hands to guard herself. It's a defensive gesture, as if to keep his hands from going further. But her hands are on her hips

DOrK3r8X4AUFA56.jpg:large

below the pic has been doctored to have Biden grabbing her boobs

Regardless, the guy was helping himself.

Back