NYT Article: "New Hampshire, 94% White, Asks How Do You Diversify a Whole State?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
f7d.gif

200.webp

@JosephDredd

Nope it’s exactly what I thought it means. More proof that liberals are racist pieces of shit.

Why is it ok to push agendas for fewer white people but not fewer black or you fill in the color people???

Why does one carry inherently less value than the other???

Typical liberal hiprocracy....I don’t see anybody pushing for Asian or African countries to have less of their people.

Yes, why would people push for minorities to have the comforts, amenities and support in their communities that white people have...? And why are the white people who try to prevent them from acquiring those things seen as awful...? It's a mystery.

I can't imagine why government officials, anticipating a day when more minorities moved to the community, would ever hold a discussion about how to seemlessly integrate them as community members. The minorities should have to fight tooth and nail for every ethnic food store and every community support centre so that they harbor the same resentment as minorities in other communities where they were opposed at every turn. That is the best way to build a society, imo.

Yes, why would people push for minorities to have the comforts, amenities and support in their communities that white people have...? And why are the white people who try to prevent them from acquiring those things seen as awful...? It's a mystery.

I can't imagine why government officials, anticipating a day when more minorities moved to the community, would ever hold a discussion about how to seemlessly integrate them as community members. The minorities should have to fight tooth and nail for every ethnic food store and every community support centre so that they harbor the same resentment as minorities in other communities where they were opposed at every turn. That is the best way to build a society, imo.
<Meh02>[<diva2]<Y2JSmirk>

They just hate people from different races and different cultures. It's sad, frankly.

They just hate people from different races and different cultures. It's sad, frankly.

I know I said this recently and you accused me of trolling but it's true. They are racist.

You're being a hypocrite. You call me a partition hack when you are a prime example of one. I don't even consider myself a conservative ffs. I never said the NYT was condemning white people either (Which they happen to do sometimes anyway)

I said the article was as the tone of the subject is exactly that. They are covering a story about a council that thinks that a majority white region is some sort of problem.

Diversity is fine when it happens organically, but to address that there is too many white people in one state is racist.
The NYT did not attack New Hampshire, they covered a meeting. You're still lying.

Unmerged, irrelevant comment now

Last edited:
Yes, Joseph dredd directly says Less white people and I’m the racist....ok.

Why is it less white people and not more of everybody????

You progressives make me sick.

Yes, Joseph dredd directly says Less white people and I’m the racist....ok.

Why is it less white people and not more of everybody????

You progressives make me sick.
What the hell are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back