NYT Article: "New Hampshire, 94% White, Asks How Do You Diversify a Whole State?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No place for Whites in diversity.

Almost as if diversity is a pc word used to justify destroying all White populations.

Hard to deny you just need to look at many Western European countries today.

Did you know that white people are human beings

@SaiWa loves white people, even though he asks dirty questions that incite innocuous answers which get quality white contributors banned from Sherdog for things completely unrelated to racism (or really any type of genuinely offensive content) but are nonetheless well understood to be strictly against forum policy.

-_-

@SaiWa loves white people, even though he asks dirty questions that incite innocuous answers which get quality white contributors banned from Sherdog for things completely unrelated to racism (or really any type of genuinely offensive content) but are nonetheless well understood to be strictly against forum policy.

-_-

Oh wow. I am blushing. Are my posts that damn good that’s getting these white folks banned left and right (or right and right actually)? Are you a fan of my work? Lol

What's the point? Just let the people that live there live their lives and be happy without trying to adjust things unnaturally. If a bunch of minorities wanted to live in New Hampshire they'd have already been there, so it forces two "communities" to do things unnaturally by forcing them together. Most people don't liked to be forced or tricked into something, and ideas and policies like this will only create resentment. It's not like New Hampshire is a failed state because it's mostly white.
Focus on actual problems and stop wasting the public's time and money.

New Hampshire would like to integrate itself into the economic growth area in greater Boston. You've got much cheaper land up there, lower taxes it's less than an hour from Boston to the state line. They should be making a play for the tech industry and highly educated workforce 40 miles south, but unfortunately that's not going to work unless they appeal directly to these people.

I'd be more concerned with the poor public transport infrastructure and lack of attractive urban areas (aside from Portsmouth, but that's already owned by GE/Raytheon) than diversity as a standalone. If they make the southern part of the state more desirable, the diversity will come on its own. The rural areas are still a century from being forced into change, so the culture that some folks love up there is safe, and the lakes region is already yuppieville.

Diversity does not make a utopia. But some liberals feel they need to do something due to their white guilt.

This is nonsense. It is like saying that the hood needs to be more white. I've only known the left to look at skin color to guide their decisions.

-_-

Can you elaborate? PM if necessary

Oh wow your life must be so miserable!... lol.

I don't recommend it but you could just kill yourself if you hate being alive ya dramatic lil biatch...
Believe me I've thought about it having to put up with :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s like you. Or maybe don't take things so literally when someone's bitching about how shitty liberals are trying to make the world.

I'm not the one crying about a country i moved to not speaking the language I know. Or crying because I don't see enough brown people around.

White people you have allowed the nation to build a cage around you and they are putting you at the bottom of the pile USA will look like south Africa and Brazil had a baby. This is supposed to be a humanitarian endeavor, we will see lol.

At this point I'd be more than happy if they rounded all us white scum up and put us on our own continent so we could stay far far away from them and not ruin their lives anymore.

Send her bitch ass to New Mexico. She can keep claiming financial aid and also be among more spanish speaking people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back