Social NYC shrink who fantasized about shooting white people now claims that white people are psychopathic

Psychiatrists are very often nutjobs, apparently they're sometimes racist nutjobs.

You generally get into that sort of field to fix your own problems or due to an experience with a pysch fixing yours.

I know from experience from my ex wife. She was nuts.

I think we should be careful to discern the difference between legal immigration, and the mass migration of refugees into America, with little vetting. There's nothing wrong with immigration to America, no matter the country, color of the person/people, and religion. Some of our most valued doctors and scientists are immigrants. We have immigrants who become first responders and give back to the country that gives them so much.

Diversity IS our strength, so long as there is a respect for the country and it's people's differences. Coming to America but not learning English or integrating well into society can have very negative effects. Especially when the person/people refusing to integrate into sociey demand that society change to suit their values. This is the damage we are seeing in France, England, Germany, etc. It's not diversity itself that's the problem. Diversity IS a strength as long as everyone works together.
Very good point, and well said. I agree. It’s a shame we take in people who hate america, and our way of life. Heck, plenty of Americans hate our country.

You're being deceptive. The "discovery of America" strongly implies it is the first time it was discovered. There's a difference between the discovery of a continent and a person discovering a restaurant for themselves.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/discovery

the act of finding something that had not been known before:
[ C ] Many scientific discoveries have been made by accident.
[ U ] The discovery of gold in California opened up the west.

vs

A discovery is also something that you did not know about before:
[ C ] It was quite a discovery when I came upon this beautiful mountain stream.
The Colombian exchange was real and did t happen til after the dude went to the Americas.

I'm just glad there were so much protest and fights about Shapiro talking at colleges.. The damage that does to kids these days.

You're being deceptive. The "discovery of America" strongly implies it is the first time it was discovered. There's a difference between the discovery of a continent and a person discovering a restaurant for themselves.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/discovery

the act of finding something that had not been known before:
[ C ] Many scientific discoveries have been made by accident.
[ U ] The discovery of gold in California opened up the west.

vs

A discovery is also something that you did not know about before:
[ C ] It was quite a discovery when I came upon this beautiful mountain stream.
nobody cares

I'm honestly sick of wealthy Brahmins whining about "privilege" and playing the victim. This woman has had a lifestyle refilled with material comforts and opportunities that the vast majority of white Americans could never even dream of, let alone the lower caste people of her parent's homeland.

I've always thought that here in Toronto the education system (not to mention the media and rhetoric from politicians) is actively trying to create situations like this. Kids from stable, financially well-off Indian or Chinese immigrant families are taught that their white classmate wearing hand-me-downs with the single mother is somehow "oppressing" them. Will they take this attitude to the workplace?

Dylan Roof is on death row, he's not getting paid for speaking engagements at Ivy League universities.

keep in mind these same ppl probably see no difference between what dylan roof did and someone saying "all lives matter" or "i dont see color"

at the same time they see nothing wrong (or even praise) nut jobs like this dr...

its a cult

Not getting into the whole "fuck white people" part because I don't even entertain whacky shit like that, but why do these types always look like this, bro?! Lmao.

Simple.

This is a fat, ugly, frumpy, boyish looking woman who during her school years would have had absolutely no attention from boys. Being white herself, she would generally pay more attention to rejection and shunning by white men, rather than the black and Latino boys who also paid her no attention. She would have watched in anger and jealousy as hot, white girls were getting laid left, right and centre and, if she happens to be a lesbian - none of those hot chicks were interested in her either.

So she's entered the world angry, bitter and resentful at white men for causing her sadness in her developing teen years. She's undoubtedly found hardcore feminism and uses that to berate attractive women for leading lifestyles she only wishes she could lead herself. She wants to take all of the attractive women away from white men as revenge for being a sad, ugly cunt in school. She undoubtedly identifies as genderless, because if you claim to have no gender nobody can ask you why you haven't got a boyfriend/girlfriend. It's a shield.

It really is that simple. By claiming to hate white people, despite being white herself, she's distancing herself from a society that has made her feel worthless and invisible.....and still does, to this day, because she is worthless and invisible.

Simple.

This is a fat, ugly, frumpy, boyish looking woman who during her school years would have had absolutely no attention from boys. Being white herself, she would generally pay more attention to rejection and shunning by white men, rather than the black and Latino boys who also paid her no attention. She would have watched in anger and jealousy as hot, white girls were getting laid left, right and centre and, if she happens to be a lesbian - none of those hot chicks were interested in her either.

So she's entered the world angry, bitter and resentful at white men for causing her sadness in her developing teen years. She's undoubtedly found hardcore feminism and uses that to berate attractive women for leading lifestyles she only wishes she could lead herself. She wants to take all of the attractive women away from white men as revenge for being a sad, ugly cunt in school. She undoubtedly identifies as genderless, because if you claim to have no gender nobody can ask you why you haven't got a boyfriend/girlfriend. It's a shield.

It really is that simple. By claiming to hate white people, despite being white herself, she's distancing herself from a society that has made her feel worthless and invisible.....and still does, to this day, because she is worthless and invisible.
Lmao I appreciate you breaking it down as detailed as you did, man.

Lmao I appreciate you breaking it down as detailed as you did, man.

They ALWAYS look like this, and their psyche is ALWAYS the same. Here in the UK, the girls you see wearing BLM/ACAB type stuff are always fat, pasty, extremely unattractive, boyish looking, and have that mildly asperger's syndrome look in their eyes/face where you kind of suspect they are highly likely to be on the spectrum in some way - and you'd also bet £1,000 that they've taken multiple mental health tablets before leaving their tiny little 1-bedroom flat for the day in their pink fishnet tights that have lumps of flesh poking through them.

For men, of the same variety, they also ALWAYS have a look about them - skinny, androgynous, colourful hair usually under some sort of beanie or knitted hat. Pale as fuck, also that aspergers-esque look on their faces.

Regarding the women, I have a strong theory about this - I genuinely think they're doing it to try and get laid. They've heard that black dudes like big booty and 'thicc women' so they are trying to get laid by vocally supporting BLM and hoping some black guy takes notice. What they don't realise, is that while a lot of black guys do indeed like big booty and thicc women, that usually comes with a caveat of 'attractiveness'. They aren't interested in fucking some 30-stone, pink-haired borderline goth with 15 chins.

Someone's paying her to spout this stuff. A foreign power. It's so blatant.
Look at home before you look elsewhere. American elites don't have America's best interests at heart. They want the people to turn against one another, then it makes them easier to predict, manipulate and control.

Simple.

She is far from invisible, that much I can confirm

Oh man, this thread jumped up in quality thanks to that picture of a land whale.

She is far from invisible, that much I can confirm

Physically yes but only because shes ordered these bespoke clothes for a photoshoot and weighing the same as a sea mammal. But as a person shes absolutely invisible hence the clothing. Desperate times call for desperate measures....."LOOK AT ME! VALIDATE MY EXISTENCE BY ENGAGING WITH ME"

She'll be dead within 10yrs, maximum, generous statement. Either through visible health problems or suicide because she screams "numerous mental health issues" like the rest of them.

Back