Social NYC shrink who fantasized about shooting white people now claims that white people are psychopathic

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2021/06/18/nyc-s...-white-people-now-says-they-are-psychopathic/

The woman who brought to you the claim:
'I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor" (audio of clip at 0:24 in )

Now she claims that white people are psychopaths.

This is a woman who is:
A) A psychiatrist
B) Actively invited to give lectures at Ivy league universities like Cornell, Yale, Columbia and New York universities
C) A psychopath

Why is this woman continuously being invited to give lectures at prestigious universities when she is clearly a racist, psychopathic and deranged nutcase?

Last edited:
The question why radical and insane opinions are getting a platform is a fair one. I don't think this person should be lecturing, probably also not practice her job.

Though I thought this is what the right wants...?

Who do you think pays her?

The list is too long. Divide & conquer has been used since at least the birth of civilisation. The USA and the West are hated around the world and their weaknesses are now widely known: ethnic/racial & religious diversity, which can be exploited to a great degree, potentially resulting in the West's collapse.

I wonder if many of current culture wars are being astroturfed by foreign powers.

Foreign powers are well aware of the West's weaknesses, the main one being its diversity. Contrary to what we're constantly forced to swallow about diversity, it is in fact a weakness, as history proves. Allowing vast numbers of foreigners from various different ethnic & religious groups into your countries does absolutely nothing to strengthen them, but only weaken them.

I can't recall anybody ever saying that white people "discovered" yoga or vegetarianism.

It seems like she is sort of bitter that Indians don't get more credit or something.

Foreign powers are well aware of the West's weaknesses, the main one being its diversity. Contrary to what we're constantly forced to swallow about diversity, it is in fact a weakness, as history proves. Allowing vast numbers of foreigners from various different ethnic & religious groups into your countries does absolutely nothing to strengthen them, but only weaken them.
It really is bizarro world, no other way about it. It’s clear as day that diversity is NOT a strength, all the immigration is Destroying Europe and America! Yet all we keep hearing is how it’s awesome, and every show and movie is geared towards it.

I can't recall anybody ever saying that white people "discovered" yoga or vegetarianism.

It seems like she is sort of bitter that Indians don't get more credit or something.

She, and other leftists, don't understand the definition of 'discovered'. They think it means 'first to find something', when in reality it simply means 'to find something'. So when you 'discover' a new restaurant, band or film you like... does that mean nobody knew it before you? Of course not. But leftists, as with everything else, attempt to find fault with everything, as long as it results in more political power for themselves.

She, and other leftists, don't understand the definition of 'discovered'. They think it means 'first to find something', when in reality it simply means 'to find something'. So when you 'discover' a new restaurant, band or film you like... does that mean nobody knew it before you? Of course not. But leftists, as with everything else, attempt to find fault with everything, as long as it results in more political power for themselves.
You're being deceptive. The "discovery of America" strongly implies it is the first time it was discovered. There's a difference between the discovery of a continent and a person discovering a restaurant for themselves.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/discovery

the act of finding something that had not been known before:
[ C ] Many scientific discoveries have been made by accident.
[ U ] The discovery of gold in California opened up the west.

vs

A discovery is also something that you did not know about before:
[ C ] It was quite a discovery when I came upon this beautiful mountain stream.

You're being deceptive. The "discovery of America" strongly implies it is the first time it was discovered. There's a difference between the discovery of a continent and a person discovering a restaurant for themselves.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/discovery

the act of finding something that had not been known before:
[ C ] Many scientific discoveries have been made by accident.
[ U ] The discovery of gold in California opened up the west.

vs

A discovery is also something that you did not know about before:
[ C ] It was quite a discovery when I came upon this beautiful mountain stream.

The discovery of America doesn't mean no one knew about it before Europeans got there, it means European explorers crossed an entire ocean and discovered an entire continent, along with people who had been separated from the rest of humanity for over 10,000 years.

In the Old World, no one knew about the Americas. So yes, Europeans discovered it, by crossing a giant ocean. Native Americans simply crossed a land bridge to get there. They didn't even know they were on a different continent. They had no maps, detailing what the Americas looked like and the surrounding oceans.

There's nothing 'deceptive' about it.

Last edited:
Apparently Universities and liberals reward Democrats that hate and denigrate white people.

Honestly don't know if she's really a leftist. Sounds more like an Indian nationalist or something, embittered by the fact that their role in history is not emphasized in Western narratives. Who else would claim that Westerners have stolen yoga and vegetarianism?

Back