Social NYC shrink who fantasized about shooting white people now claims that white people are psychopathic

Do her clothes say "White People Fuck"? Because as a white guy I align with that assertion.
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out if she hates white people or is actually encouraging us to get out there and let it all go.

Not getting into the whole "fuck white people" part because I don't even entertain whacky shit like that, but why do these types always look like this, bro?! Lmao.
Because it's stunning a brave.

Foreign powers are well aware of the West's weaknesses, the main one being its diversity. Contrary to what we're constantly forced to swallow about diversity, it is in fact a weakness, as history proves. Allowing vast numbers of foreigners from various different ethnic & religious groups into your countries does absolutely nothing to strengthen them, but only weaken them.

Lol. America used diversity to get where it is now . Murica used minorities for alot of things during it's growth .

They ALWAYS look like this, and their psyche is ALWAYS the same. Here in the UK, the girls you see wearing BLM/ACAB type stuff are always fat, pasty, extremely unattractive, boyish looking, and have that mildly asperger's syndrome look in their eyes/face where you kind of suspect they are highly likely to be on the spectrum in some way - and you'd also bet £1,000 that they've taken multiple mental health tablets before leaving their tiny little 1-bedroom flat for the day in their pink fishnet tights that have lumps of flesh poking through them.

For men, of the same variety, they also ALWAYS have a look about them - skinny, androgynous, colourful hair usually under some sort of beanie or knitted hat. Pale as fuck, also that aspergers-esque look on their faces.

Regarding the women, I have a strong theory about this - I genuinely think they're doing it to try and get laid. They've heard that black dudes like big booty and 'thicc women' so they are trying to get laid by vocally supporting BLM and hoping some black guy takes notice. What they don't realise, is that while a lot of black guys do indeed like big booty and thicc women, that usually comes with a caveat of 'attractiveness'. They aren't interested in fucking some 30-stone, pink-haired borderline goth with 15 chins.
In the USA, many of the high schools have these gay student clubs. I noticed on twitter when they post pictures of their groups is 90% filled with lesbian whales. Like 250lb girls with short hair.

In the USA, many of the high schools have these gay student clubs. I noticed on twitter when they post pictures of their groups is 90% filled with lesbian whales. Like 250lb girls with short hair.
Reminds me of a story about some girl who got a really bad haircut and said she came out as non-binary to cover it up.

Nothing wrong with gay clubs. But.....massive but......you find that most gay guys are good looking, handsome, virile. You find that most lesbians are fat, ugly and bitter that they couldn't find men, so they defaulted to being hard feminist lesbians and most still aren't getting laid.

It's very rare to see an ugly and/or fat gay bloke.

Its EXTREMELY rare to see an attractive lesbian.

Double victimhood. I'm fat and I'm ugly and so therefore I identify as gay or something because that explains why I'm 25 and have been fucked once in my life and didnt enjoy it. Nothing to do with me being 25 stone.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/18/nyc-s...-white-people-now-says-they-are-psychopathic/

The woman who brought to you the claim:
'I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor" (audio of clip at 0:24 in )

Now she claims that white people are psychopaths.

This is a woman who is:
A) A psychiatrist
B) Actively invited to give lectures at Ivy league universities like Cornell, Yale, Columbia and New York universities
C) A psychopath

Why is this woman continuously being invited to give lectures at prestigious universities when she is clearly a racist, psychopathic and deranged nutcase?

Racism is the belief and behaviors connected to the belief that one race is superior to the other. Has she claimed her race. indians, as being superior?

I think we should be careful to discern the difference between legal immigration, and the mass migration of refugees into America, with little vetting. There's nothing wrong with immigration to America, no matter the country, color of the person/people, and religion. Some of our most valued doctors and scientists are immigrants. We have immigrants who become first responders and give back to the country that gives them so much.

Diversity IS our strength, so long as there is a respect for the country and it's people's differences. Coming to America but not learning English or integrating well into society can have very negative effects. Especially when the person/people refusing to integrate into sociey demand that society change to suit their values. This is the damage we are seeing in France, England, Germany, etc. It's not diversity itself that's the problem. Diversity IS a strength as long as everyone works together.
I think you need to reread what you said and assess whether it backs up your initial assertion....

She fantasies about killing. No matter the victim, that usually gets you put in an institution on medication once verbalised to other people.
Not in most places in USA . Very difficult to put someone on involuntary psych hold and force meds . She’d have to have specific plan against a specific individual and even then no gurantees and prob jail at most . Prison /jail is full of mentally Ill people who’d be better off in institution most likely .

Maybe we can build her a statue… if she gets addicted to narcotics and stabs a pregnant white woman

They ALWAYS look like this, and their psyche is ALWAYS the same. Here in the UK, the girls you see wearing BLM/ACAB type stuff are always fat, pasty, extremely unattractive, boyish looking, and have that mildly asperger's syndrome look in their eyes/face where you kind of suspect they are highly likely to be on the spectrum in some way - and you'd also bet £1,000 that they've taken multiple mental health tablets before leaving their tiny little 1-bedroom flat for the day in their pink fishnet tights that have lumps of flesh poking through them.

For men, of the same variety, they also ALWAYS have a look about them - skinny, androgynous, colourful hair usually under some sort of beanie or knitted hat. Pale as fuck, also that aspergers-esque look on their faces.

Regarding the women, I have a strong theory about this - I genuinely think they're doing it to try and get laid. They've heard that black dudes like big booty and 'thicc women' so they are trying to get laid by vocally supporting BLM and hoping some black guy takes notice. What they don't realise, is that while a lot of black guys do indeed like big booty and thicc women, that usually comes with a caveat of 'attractiveness'. They aren't interested in fucking some 30-stone, pink-haired borderline goth with 15 chins.
You haven’t hung out in the hood I grew up in . 30 stone , pink haired women would be getting raw dogged in all orifices , giving their check , and cooking for the Bruthas as they’d be all up in it .

Only in a white supremacist country can a poc doctor talk about her fantasies of killing people and not lose her license.
That's a good point, practically all of academia is woke left-wing also playing soft-touch anyone with such absurd notions, so it's not surprising they churn out these types of losers.

Back