NY Post has obtained some Hunter Biden emails v3 "slightly less salacious"

Mod Note: Please review the flaming guideline. There is no tolerance here for severe accusations like suggesting another poster is a pedophile or interested in minors. Infractions and bans will be handed out if this is done.

Previous threads:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...nter-biden-emails-2-electric-boogalo.4143190/
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ny-post-has-obtained-some-juicy-hunter-biden-emails.4139874/

Alright lets try to focus on the corruption this time.

Nice thread title

its-like-deja-vu__89251.1444858958.400.650.jpg

Since we’ve lost 2 threads if any of you guys are up for it, repost the most damning evidence of their guilt

including this here even though it has its own thread

What the... This isn't real life anymore. I'm convinced the Democrats are robots that have no blood, soul or anything

Lol

Electing a man whose son is under investigation by the FBI for laundering money from an enemy of the US

GOTTA LOVE IT!!

Allegations. Versus... Electing a man proven to have attempted to use public monies to extort a foreign power into meddling in a US election.

I think I got cancer reading this post. Is both-siderism leftinese for critical thinker?

Both-siderism demonstrates the absence of critical thinking. Maybe you're thinking of non-partisanship.

What the... This isn't real life anymore. I'm convinced the Democrats are robots that have no blood, soul or anything

This goes beyond 'Democrats' this is now about journalism and social media overlords.

They control what stories are written, who's the villain and hero of each story, what stories are ignored, and what stories are seen by hundreds of millions every day.

They control what an increasing percentage of the mass population of the western world see, hear, believe, and what they vote for.

The dystopian future we've all feared, is now the present.

Allegations. Versus... Electing a man proven to have attempted to use public monies to extort a foreign power into meddling in a US election.

Lol.

Yes, he asked Ukraine to look into the same thing the FBI was and is investigating. Lol

He had a duty to demand they root out that corruption

Lol

Electing a man whose son is under investigation by the FBI for laundering money from an enemy of the US

GOTTA LOVE IT!!

It's going to be a landslide. Even negating joe biden himself, all the looting and destruction going on in Liberal cities, the crowds and non campaigning done, now his son is announced to be actively investigated for money laundering from our enemys. The biased censorship of media outlets. It won't be close. It'll be called in hours.

Back