NY Post has obtained some Hunter Biden emails v3 "slightly less salacious"

Mod Note: Please review the flaming guideline. There is no tolerance here for severe accusations like suggesting another poster is a pedophile or interested in minors. Infractions and bans will be handed out if this is done.

Previous threads:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...nter-biden-emails-2-electric-boogalo.4143190/
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ny-post-has-obtained-some-juicy-hunter-biden-emails.4139874/

Alright lets try to focus on the corruption this time.

hi Mr. Holmes,

i clicked on the link and it refers to a investigation the Justice Dept did on the activities of Hunter Biden back in 2019. in september, of this year, a senate inquiry cleared candidate Joe Biden of any criminal behavior.

i'm confused why this is being posted as if it was current (as it relates to candidate Biden)...or even "new" news.

- IGIT

hi Mr. Holmes,

i clicked on the link and it refers to a investigation the Justice Dept did on the activities of Hunter Biden back in 2019. in september, of this year, a senate inquiry cleared candidate Joe Biden of any criminal behavior.

i'm confused why this is being posted as if it was current...or even "new" news.

- IGIT

What does IGIT mean?

What does IGIT mean?

hiya EL CORINTHIAN,

i had one of my posts deleted yesterday when i went off topic, my friend.

i don't want to arouse the wrath of the moderators, so i think i better not answer your question. i hope you're having a great night!

- IGIT

The Trump administration opened an investigation into Bunter Biden. Yay and yawn.

Are you saying that a sitting President would somehow politically weaponize the FBI to investigate or potentially slander a rival?

*WHAAAAAAAT?*

That has never happened before and I can't believe Trump would have any part of that. Especially. Considering. You know.

hi Mr. Holmes,

i'm confused why this is being posted as if it was current (as it relates to candidate Biden)...or even "new" news.

- IGIT
Because no one knew the investigation was going on. Also a senate inquiry can't clear Joe Biden of criminal behavior.

Wow. There it is. I'm not in the least bit surprised to read this.

It's so sad. This paper was the best thing we'd seen in years, it was delivering machine gun fire of the hardest-hitting, most fearless investigative journalism we'd seen in a quarter of a century, and then seemingly overnight it turned into a heaping pile of #woke dogshit.

Why does this always happen? Happened to VICE, too.

Are you saying that a sitting President would somehow politically weaponize the FBI to investigate or potentially slander a rival?

*WHAAAAAAAT?*

That has never happened before and I can't believe Trump would have any part of that. Especially. Considering. You know.
2 different presidents, 2 investigations and 2 completely opposite results. They put the innocent president through total hell and the guy that’s actually guilty likely doesn’t even know they’ve been investigating him for over a year.

So does anyone consider the FBI legitimate anymore, or nah?

hiya BearGrounds,

Christopher Wray seems to have to bi-partisan support in the congress.

*ponders*

i think the FBI is legitimate. the deep state alarmists would probably disagree, i suppose?

- IGIT

Wow. There it is. I'm not in the least bit surprised to read this.

It's so sad. This paper was the best thing we'd seen in years, it was delivering machine gun fire of the hardest-hitting, most fearless investigative journalism we'd seen in a quarter of a century, and then seemingly overnight it turned into a heaping pile of #woke dogshit.

Why does this always happen? Happened to VICE, too.

Same as with every company. Modern colleges teach them social justice bullshit when their brains are still soft. Companies then hire these college graduates and they eventually take over high level positions. Product turns to shit.

hiya BearGrounds,

Christopher Wray seems to have to bi-partisan support in the congress.

*ponders*

i think the FBI is legitimate. the deep state alarmists would probably disagree, i suppose?

- IGIT

So you have faith in their motives for investigation here?

*WHAAAAAAAT?*

So it's ok? Because Obama did it too?

Back