Law NY DA charging 61 yr old for murder ??

Just shows how out of touch people are with America laws that are on this site.

Pretty fucked up people have to sit there and decide do I risk being killed or go to prison . Government has gone too far I'm just curious how far will we let them go.

Soros DA mentality....

What if your first instinct is to run away and the person grabs you from behind?

grabbing someone from behind doesn’t equal imminent death to me, so my response would not be suddenly stabbing them in the neck

grabbing someone from behind doesn’t equal imminent death to me, so my response would not be suddenly stabbing them in the neck
If the person grabbing you has a weapon it very well could be and you do not know what the person does or does not have. What if they grab you with one hand and punch you with other and you hit your head and die?

It should be "do not touch or grab other people" not this nuance garbage you people are trying to push where "oh wait, let them grab or attack, then see how far it goes".

If the person grabbing you has a weapon it very well could be and you do not know what the person does or does not have. What if they grab you with one hand and punch you with other and you hit your head and die?

It should be "do not touch or grab other people" not this nuance garbage you people are trying to push where "oh wait, let them grab or attack, then see how far it goes".

He didn’t show a weapon. You can’t kill someone because he “might” have a weapon. Or a “what if he hits you”

your logic can apply to anyone who bumped into you on the sidewalk

You have a right to defend yourself.

Sweet. I was wondering how the case would turn out. Glad the aggressor isn’t just seen as a victim here, even with the unarmed status and no punches thrown. Good message to send with crime on the rise.

are you a small framed 61 year old that is being attacked by a man 30 years younger and six inches taller? You don’t have to wait for them to do something to the point of “I am dying” you simply have to be put in a reasonable fear of serious injury or death, which given the size, aggression, and age-I think Alba experienced. He even tried to negotiate with that dickhead by saying “papi, I don’t want no trouble” and that prick also had a knife in his pocket.

I am so glad bragg has egg all over his fat face. He needs to go as does krasner and gascon

He didn’t show a weapon. You can’t kill someone because he “might” have a weapon. Or a “what if he hits you”

your logic can apply to anyone who bumped into you on the sidewalk
Bumping someone on the side walk is different than having an argument with a woman who tells you she is getting her boyfriend to come fuck you up. Then the boyfriend shows up, goes into a restricted area pushes the guy down, gets in his face saying stuff and when the guy tries to flee, he grabs the guy. If you put your hands on me, I am doing anything I have to in order to keep from being harmed. Everyone person should think this and should be able to protect themselves.

How long before blm starts protesting this and chanting justice for simon?

great news. Put the leftist assholes in this thread on suicide watch. Imagine supporting these bullshit charges
The DA only dropped the charges because they were getting heat about not charging the girlfriend. It is better to drop the charges and get ready to go after then next unlucky bastard who tries to protect themselves from one of the lovely NYC criminals.

Im sure it wouldn't equal imminent death to you. But it is very reasonable to believe that an older man in a notoriously dangerous job would believe his life is in danger.

Sweet. I was wondering how the case would turn out. Glad the aggressor isn’t just seen as a victim here, even with the unarmed status and no punches thrown. Good message to send with crime on the rise.

Lol

Don’t act like you’re happy with this outcome. You and a few others (who have never been in a physical confrontation in your life) spend the entire thread white knighting this trash.
again, he shoved and attacked an old man. The victim couldn’t just wait around to see how badly this would escalate. A criminal POS with a violent history picked a fight with the wrong man.

Back