Law NY DA charging 61 yr old for murder ??

He didn’t show a weapon. You can’t kill someone because he “might” have a weapon. Or a “what if he hits you”

your logic can apply to anyone who bumped into you on the sidewalk

You can kill someone for giving you reason to believe they intend you great bodily injury, rape, murder, etc.

Just like this situation.

So if you were in this position you would wait and see what happens next? This guy jumps the counter and assaults the clerk and is in the middle of a fight when he stabbed the thug.

But you don't see a need to defend yourself because he hadn't killed the clerk yet?
Welcome to leftist insanity.

Eh, I’m sure shop worker was scared. But he got pushed into a chair. And responded by stabbing the dude in the neck

You can meet force with an equal force. He used deadly force when I don’t believe his own life was in imminent danger.

This kill doesn’t look justified unless I’m missing a knife in the younger man’s hand or if the now deceased made a verbal threat to the older guy.

Here's some free education in law and self defense.

If that happened to me, my first instinct would not to be to stab the person in the neck. As I really don't want to end up with a jury deciding if I'll spend multiple years in prison or not.
I'm sure he had plenty of time to think about that.
:rolleyes:

Classic.

Dude assaults someone breaks laws, gets taken out (probably for the best) yet he's the victim.

God I love America

I hope a bunch of the loons in this thread are all embarrassed.

Instead of just waiting for the investigation to reach a conclusion, we've got nonsensical hyperbole about New York City being turned upside down and justice going out the window because a man was investigated after slaying another human being - in self defence.

Fuck me, as if that wasn't the best possible outcome here? The killing was investigated, the killer not charged...

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/new...st-jose-alba-bodega-worker-accused-of-murder/

WTF, guys?

DA isn't charging this guy. This story got a decent ending. The bodega worker probably has go somewhere else though
They'll prob build a statue of the criminal outside the store

Back