NXT WAR GAMES 2021

Tag title match was the only thing that belonged on a big show. Everything else was ok at best and all the way down to bag of Foot Dicks from there.
Cause Kyle carried it

Cause Kyle carried it

Far be it from me to down play Kyle's ability in the ring, but the Euro trash guys held up their end of the deal.

If I don’t get Kyle vs Walter I riot.

2d7d3c18e574c5cc6db473b19afc0948b21af45c.gifv

Where's @Frank23 ?

I bet there's a gif out there on twitter of the fat guy in the DIY shirt crying after the match and he's just the guy to find it!

That's some lake shit right there Bat. How am I supposed to buy into him winning a rematch if he can't beat Ciampa on his own here?
You've gone full Foot. Never go full Foot.

Guess they just should have had Bron beat all 4 guys on his own.

You're just pissy because you didn't get to see Gigi's ass.

You've gone full Foot. Never go full Foot.

Guess they just should have had Bron beat all 4 guys on his own.

You're just pissy because you didn't get to see Gigi's ass.

Ok...first off that last part is true and anyone who has a problem with can jump into an active volcano.

Second...repeat part 1.

3rd...no he should not have beaten all 4 himself...but he also should never have been in a spot where he looked like he was legitimately going to lose. He should have been booked like...oh I don't know...like he could actually beat Ciampa on his own and not the other way around! Especially since he was on the team with the advantage that never actually matters.

26 seconds had to feel like an eternity

The one time it would make sense to cut the camera and they don't do it lol
Why is it that they knew how to gimmick rings, cages, barbells, barbed wire, handcuffs, cinder blocks, etc, back when they were a wrasslin' promotion but, now that they're a billion dollar "entertainment" corporation, they can't get their shit straight like, ever?

That was like KO/Roman/Heyman with the damn handcuffs. Did they not do multiple dry runs

Back