Rodrick Strong

VS

Joe Gacy

HAIR VS HAIR

Cameron Grimes

VS

Duke Hudson

Last edited:
So this shitshow gets started around 7:30? It can't be worse than NWA last night.

Other than Imperium retaining, and Toxic Attraction going over, I'm not sure who is winning tonight. Which is nice.

Women's War Games - Toxic Attraction has to go over. Cora Jade taking the pin.

Strong VS Gacy - Gotta figure Gacy wins because they want to do away with the cruiserweight title

Imperium VS O'Reilly/Wagner - Too soon for Imperium to lose, and O'Reilly is probably on his way out. I see Walter making an appearance.

Hudson VS Grimes - No clue. Think Hudson might win via fuckery because Vince wants Grimes to have a makeover (which is Vince being stupid)

Men's War Games - No clue. Slightly leaning towards NXT 2.0, with Gargano taking the pin. But Waller taking the pin for NXT 2.0 wouldn't shock me.

Other than Imperium retaining, and Toxic Attraction going over, I'm not sure who is winning tonight. Which is nice.

Women's War Games - Toxic Attraction has to go over. Cora Jade taking the pin.

Strong VS Gacy - Gotta figure Gacy wins because they want to do away with the cruiserweight title

Imperium VS O'Reilly/Wagner - Too soon for Imperium to lose, and O'Reilly is probably on his way out. I see Walter making an appearance.

Hudson VS Grimes - No clue. Think Hudson might win via fuckery because Vince wants Grimes to have a makeover (which is Vince being stupid)

Men's War Games - No clue. Slightly leaning towards NXT 2.0, with Gargano taking the pin. But Waller taking the pin for NXT 2.0 wouldn't shock me.

I got to think KLR takes the win for the women's side.

I didn't expect Bron to lose to Ciampa, but it happened.

That one I thought was 50/50. I can't imagine having him lose twice though.

I would agree, except for one thing...

<21>

2d7d3c18e574c5cc6db473b19afc0948b21af45c.gifv

Back