Let me talk to ya!
@Titanium
Reaction score

NXT NO MERCY 2024
SAY HIS NAME!
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 1ST
7E/4P

PRESHOW 6E/3/P
20240820_NXT_NoMercy_Match_PageHendry_FC_tonight--a504ff129ca6bb6ea72435b0845ff56b.jpg

NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
(W/TRICK WILLAIMS AS REF)
Ethan Page (C)
VS
Joe Hendry

20240820_NXT_NoMercy_Match_JaidaRoxanne_FC_date--8503cdba721427d4da34011ca27bd5e9.jpg

NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Roxanne Perez (C)
VS
Jaida Parker

20240820_NXT_NoMercy_Match_ObaTony_FC_tonight--68ee004e6ca2c1355f19647b499ddba7.jpg

NXT NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP
Oba Femi (C)
VS
Tony D'Angelo

20240821_NXT_NoMercy_Match_JordanChoo_FC_Tonight--13737dba46af7251dde75d281e68269b.jpg

NXT WOMEN'S NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP
Kelani Jordan (C)
VS
Wendy Choo

20240820_NXT_NoMercy_Match_ChaseUFrazerAxiom_FC_tonight--65717d8065b83b7b89600099014793ec.jpg

NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Chase U (Andre Chase & Ridge Holland) (C)
VS
Nathan Frazer & Axiom

20240821_NXT_NoMercy_Match_LeeZach_FC_Tonight--5a2fb723fe5def9b9c45a0cde91b1633.jpg

GRUDGE MATCH
Wes Lee
VS
Zach Wentz

Predictions!
Lee vs Wentz - I feel like the winner here might determine the winner of the Title match. Pretty sure the 3rd member of the (former) group gets involved one way or another. I'm guessing Lee.

Jordan vs Choo - No way they take the belt off of Jordan this soon. Jordan wins.

Chase U vs Axiom/Frazer - Tag belts have been a bit of a hot potato recently. I think one of these groups break up soon. Chase U for the win (could be match of the night).

Femi vs D'Angelo - I don't think this is going to be a one off between these two. Heart says Tony, head says Oba. Go with Tony in an upset.

Perez vs Parker - Way too soon for Parker to be getting a belt. Especially the main women's title. Perez wins and gets a rude awakening from Guila.

Page vs Hendry - I hate that Wiliams is a part of this and will probably play a role in who wins one way or another. I like what Page has been doing as champ, and I LOVE what they have been doing with Hendry. Does Shawn have the stones to put the belt on a wrestler who isn't signed to NXT? I say yes. I believe Hendry wins gold tonight.

Predictions!
Lee vs Wentz - I feel like the winner here might determine the winner of the Title match. Pretty sure the 3rd member of the (former) group gets involved one way or another. I'm guessing Lee.

Jordan vs Choo - No way they take the belt off of Jordan this soon. Jordan wins.

Chase U vs Axiom/Frazer - Tag belts have been a bit of a hot potato recently. I think one of these groups break up soon. Chase U for the win (could be match of the night).

Femi vs D'Angelo - I don't think this is going to be a one off between these two. Heart says Tony, head says Oba. Go with Tony in an upset.

Perez vs Parker - Way too soon for Parker to be getting a belt. Especially the main women's title. Perez wins and gets a rude awakening from Guila.

Page vs Hendry - I hate that Wiliams is a part of this and will probably play a role in who wins one way or another. I like what Page has been doing as champ, and I LOVE what they have been doing with Hendry. Does Shawn have the stones to put the belt on a wrestler who isn't signed to NXT? I say yes. I believe Hendry wins gold tonight.
This past Friday they had wentz when they x division belt. So now it will be lee vs a tna champ. If I was lee I'd try and figure out how to make it a champ match

Fire whoever picked the music for this Roxanne package.

It’s time for the curtain call on Hendry

This Ethan Page sit-down interview is the best thing he's done as champion.

Being an arrogant dick works for him.

They got a Keith David sound alike for the intro.

I will say that the stand up and smack Jaida did in that segment with Roxanne was perfect.

Is Vic Joseph like 6' 6" or has Booker shrunk?

Back