Nurmagomedov wants to rearrange McGregor's face:

Eddie Alvarez had that very same strategy and it didn't take too long before he was on his back spitting out his gum shield.
Eddie Alvarez is a SHITTY WRESTLER when compared to Khabib, they're not even in the same universe. That's how come ones undefeated and the other isn't. This post of yours is one of pure ignorance, you should keep your head in the sand.

You completely missed it. Fighters who have pulled out against Khabib.
Gilbert Melendez
Nate Diaz
Eddie Alvarez
Anthony Pettis
Those are 4 off the top of my head and some might've had legit reasons for pulling out and other might have not. A lot of people avoid Khabib. Also, don't say the point is irrelevant because it isn't. Conor wants a break or flirt with retirement that's on him. A few dozen fighters making good money back in the early 2000's fought for the sake of fighting. They weren't chasing glory or fame like Conor and most fighters do these days. So the original point still stands, Khabib has fought more recently than Conor. Deny it all you'd like, it's the truth.

I love how everybody is anti-UFC when it comes to salaries except when someone like Conor McGregor demands more than he should just shut the fuck up and fight. He is setting the bar for others to make a lot of money. So him sitting out and demanding more is a good thing for the entire sport ultimately. At some point another individual will come along that draws and Sells like this. And they will get a similar deal. Somebody has to break down the barrier. He has. People have been screaming for years that some of these guys should be making a salary similar to the top boxers. Well now we have one. He made sure he got that deal. He didn’t miss time because he blew a weight cut. It’s a little more important..

Last edited:
Eddie Alvarez is a SHITTY WRESTLER when compared to Khabib, they're not even in the same universe. That's how come ones undefeated and the other isn't. This post of yours is one of pure ignorance, you should keep your head in the sand.

Alvarez excels against the fence and his TDD is great too. His wrestling held up against Michael Chandler who is a standout wrestler.

I love how everybody is anti-UFC when it comes to salaries except when someone like Conor McGregor demands more than he should just shut the fuck up and fight. He is setting the bar for others to make a lot of money. So him sitting out and demanding more is a good thing for the entire sport ultimately. At some point another individual will come along that draws and Sells like this. And they will get a similar deal. Somebody has to break down the barrier. He has. People have been screaming for years that some of these guys should be making a salary similar to the top boxers. Well now we have one. He made sure he got that deal. He didn’t miss time because he blew a weight cut. It’s a little more important..
Christ on a cross, Conor isn't helping anyone else but him. Not that that isn't his fault but don't make him out to be some hero for the other fighters cause that isn't the case. We don't have anything except a fighter who has successfully negotiated himself a nice deal that benefits him and no one else.

Christ on a cross, Conor isn't helping anyone else but him. Not that that isn't his fault but don't make him out to be some hero for the other fighters cause that isn't the case. We don't have anything except a fighter who has successfully negotiated himself a nice deal that benefits him and no one else.

Flew right over your head. Somebody has to break down the barrier. Now there is a precedent. Once that has been set another fighter will come along and say I want that deal. And other deals for guys like DC that were once considered essentially maximum contracts for the top-tier are now routinely being negotiated For champs... There was a time in this company when the top guys made like 100 grand. Chuck, Tito, GSP others helped but Conor launched it into a new world. With no precedent there is no leverage. Someone has to do it first. Athletes in all sports at one time or another were mostly thinking about themselves when It came to salaries. But once a certain number was hit others also got that number. He is making the kind of money nobody thought was possible 10 years ago. That ultimately is a good thing for the sport. It’s a good thing for the athletes that want to become fighters as well.

Last edited:
Ummm...no. Perhaps it was because he became a multi millionaire after that fight and didn't have to do jack shit any more if he didn't want to. Stop reachin man..

Reaching? He was already a multimillionaire and the highest paid athlete in the organization. Nice attempt at revisionist history.

If we end up going back in time 500 years I'll start avoiding Christians. As I'm stuck in 2018 I'll be a bit weary of the actual present danger.

I mean they still are killing more civilians in the world then Muslims at present. But not to derail, since you live in the United States where the majority or murders, school shootings and assaults are done by.. Christians. Yes they are fucked up overseas and since we created them by funding the upstart militias and then destabilizing their countries I think some of that blood is on our hands.

Anyway, you do you.

Flew right over your head. Somebody has to break down the barrier. Now there is a precedent. Once that has been set another fighter will come along and say I want that deal. And other deals for guys like DC that were once considered essentially maximum contracts for the top-tier are now routinely being negotiated For champs... There was a time in this company when the top guys made like 100 grand. Chuck, Tito, GSP others helped but Conor launched it into a new world. With no precedent there is no leverage. Someone has to do it first. Athletes in all sports at one time or another were mostly thinking about themselves when It came to salaries. But once a certain number was hit others also got that number. He is making the kind of money nobody thought was possible 10 years ago. That ultimately is a good thing for the sport. It’s a good thing for the athletes that want to become fighters as well.
That's all fine and dandy as unlikely as that all is but while Conor was negotiating with the UFC and sitting out for nearly two years Khabib has fought more than he has.

That's all fine and dandy as unlikely as that all is but while Conor was negotiating with the UFC and sitting out for nearly two years Khabib has fought more than he has.

Good for him

Hit me up in 6 weeks when he pulls out..

Will do. Be sure to have a snide comment ready regardless if he shows or doesn't.

I made a lot of very relevant points you did not want to hear. I didn’t simply talk trash to you buddy. All you kept saying was he has fought more often recently. However you provided no context whatsoever. Making a point with no context is the same thing as making no point at all.

Out pace??? ...you mean look up at the clock and run away ..lol..3 times in that fight conor turned his back and ran from the pressuring diaz who was clobbling him agaisnt the cage..10 seconds more and diaz would of stopped him in the 5th with strikes not subs..dont even try and tell me conor had or has better cardio then diaz BAHAHAHAHAB

Yes the guy who threw less and lost out paced the other guy.

Im not sure what your insinuating with the running away comment, not sure if your trolling or too dumb to realize it was an effective way to create distance and contine to catch Nate coming in....

Again, not sure if your trolling or not, but there's a buzzer that sounds 10 seconds before the end of the round, Conor heard the buzzer and coveres up because the fights basically over. If there was another 10 seconds Conor would've worked out of it. This isnt anything new in Combat sports, usually at the sound of the huzzer the loser will go all out to try and get the win while the winner will weather the storm

I made a lot of very relevant points you did not want to hear. I didn’t simply talk trash to you buddy. All you kept saying was he has fought more often recently. However you provided no context whatsoever. Making a point with no context is the same thing as making no point at all.
Your points being relevant or not is not part of the original conversation. Another poster said Conor would pull out due to injury, YOU said Khabib likes to do that and then I said he still fought more recently than Conor has. THAT is the point, no ifs ands ore buts about it. No one gives a shit if you think Conor is some hero/martyr for getting himself a good deal that sets some precedent. We are talking about Khabib has fough more frequently than Conor. End of story.

Yes the guy who threw less and lost out paced the other guy.

Im not sure what your insinuating with the running away comment, not sure if your trolling or too dumb to realize it was an effective way to create distance and contine to catch Nate coming in....

Again, not sure if your trolling or not, but there's a buzzer that sounds 10 seconds before the end of the round, Conor heard the buzzer and coveres up because the fights basically over. If there was another 10 seconds Conor would've worked out of it. This isnt anything new in Combat sports, usually at the sound of the huzzer the loser will go all out to try and get the win while the winner will weather the storm

Yap..running away in a caged area and cowering agaisnt the cage is totally effective fighting..right

Also mcgregor won by slimest margin possible..by many accounts he didnt even win the fight..you act like he won a unanimous decision lmao..your boy was fading in the 5th hard and folding to nate pressure and cardio

You mcnuthuggers dont live in reality man...

Your boy won rounds 1 and 2 dropped nate ..but couldn't follow up becuase he was scared of the ground game dude even backed away from nate of the floor in round two.

3Rd was nate and 4th and 5th

BUT BuT BUT conor got a second wind in the forth...yeah he did it last 2 mins..then he started running and turning his back and trying to fight nate off him from the cage for the rest of the round..2 mins of striking doesnt beat 3 plus mins or runing and getting fed shots agaisnt the cage..

And 5th we all know the 5th round is nates..he was seconds away from putting conor away lol.

You "he knew the round was ending so he covered up " bahahaha

Reality: He was getting pummeled on the ground no energy left to defend..haha

Luring someone forward in order to counter them is not what McGregor was doing; McGregor literally turned his back on Diaz and ran away:
opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif

And McGregor did this 7-8 times throughout the fight.

@Paolo Delutis

48-48 Draw
R1 | 10-9 McGregor
R2 | 10-9 McGregor
R3 | 10-9 Diaz
R4 | 10-10 Draw
R5 | 10-9 Diaz

I don't think either of them did enough to win the fourth round.

Yap..running away in a caged area and cowering agaisnt the cage is totally effective fighting..right

Also mcgregor won by slimest margin possible..by many accounts he didnt even win the fight..you act like he won a unanimous decision lmao..your boy was fading in the 5th hard and folding to nate pressure and cardio

You mcnuthuggers dont live in reality man...

Your boy won rounds 1 and 2 dropped nate ..but couldn't follow up becuase he was scared of the ground game dude even backed away from nate of the floor in round two.

3Rd was nate and 4th and 5th

BUT BuT BUT conor got a second wind in the forth...yeah he did it last 2 mins..then he started running and turning his back and trying to fight nate off him from the cage for the rest of the round..2 mins of striking doesnt beat 3 plus mins or runing and getting fed shots agaisnt the cage..

And 5th we all know the 5th round is nates..he was seconds away from putting conor away lol.

You "he knew the round was ending so he covered up " bahahaha

Reality: He was getting pummeled on the ground no energy left to defend..haha

Blah blah troll harder or learn the fight game bozo

Back