Nurmagomedov wants to rearrange McGregor's face:

Luring someone forward in order to counter them is not what McGregor was doing; McGregor literally turned his back on Diaz and ran away:
opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif

And McGregor did this 7-8 times throughout the fight.

@Paolo Delutis

48-48 Draw
R1 | 10-9 McGregor
R2 | 10-9 McGregor
R3 | 10-9 Diaz
R4 | 10-10 Draw
R5 | 10-9 Diaz

I don't think either of them did enough to win the fourth round.

Yes and Conor had success countering Nate coming in, Conor was smart because Nate was most effective in his range where he can throw bunches of punches, when Conor *ran away*, it forced Nate to have to eat a shot or 2 to get back into his range, rinse and repeat and thats wherr conor won the 4th.

Was winning the 5th until Diaz threw his dignity in the garbage and dry humped Conor on the cage for the rest of the round.

Dont really care about your own personal opinion on who *you* think won or not, just like i wouldnt think that my opinion is what sherdog must follow. Its good you think that, but the reality is Conor won the 4th round, the majority agree with it, and more importantly the judges did as well.

Conor fans<45>

Nate definitely did better against Conor overall in those two fights and he's the only normal sized human Conor has faced

Khabib would smash Diaz like he owed him money which is why Nates been ducking him for years.

He's going to absolutely ragdoll McGregor.

when Conor *ran away*, it forced Nate to have to eat a shot or 2 to get back into his range, rinse and repeat and thats wherr conor won the 4th.
You're clearly biased if you think McGregor was running away for any other reason than that he was exhausted (he had hands on hips too). The hilarious thing is, McGregor didn't throw the punches that would've corroborated your theory, he just kept running or stalling:

efd4PI9JM812w.gif
GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

EczCF27.gif

the majority agree with it, and more importantly the judges did as well.
In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "argument to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition must be true because many or most people believe it, often concisely encapsulated as: "If many believe so, it is so."

Argument from authority (Latin: argumentum ad verecundiam), also called the appeal to authority, is a common form of argument which leads to a logical fallacy. The appeal to authority relies on an argumentof the form: A is an authority on a particular topic.

Case and point: One of those judges gave Diaz a 10-8 score for the 3rd round.

Last edited:
Can't believe it, but I think Conor may have found his way into Khabib's head. I thought Khabib would avoid the trap, but I'm not convinced he won't fight emotionally with his comments.

It’s ok,I didn’t realize he is fighting before the 25th of August. Should’ve said 15 months by the time he fights next. Enjoy being a nit picky asshole and please continue your hero worship
You are correct about the nit picky asshole part. But, totally wrong on hero worship. I couldn't care less if Conor wins or loses. His fights are entertaining though. I'm just fucking with ya though lol, nothing personal.

You are correct about the nit picky asshole part. But, totally wrong on hero worship. I couldn't care less if Conor wins or loses. His fights are entertaining though. I'm just fucking with ya though lol, nothing personal.

Nobody stays mad at @BudKing, myself included.

Luring someone forward in order to counter them is not what McGregor was doing; McGregor literally turned his back on Diaz and ran away:
opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif

And McGregor did this 7-8 times throughout the fight.

@Paolo Delutis

48-48 Draw
R1 | 10-9 McGregor
R2 | 10-9 McGregor
R3 | 10-9 Diaz
R4 | 10-10 Draw
R5 | 10-9 Diaz

I don't think either of them did enough to win the fourth round.

I had it a draw or diaz victory based his pressure and mcgregors fading out put

You're clearly biased if you think McGregor was running away for any other reason than that he was exhausted (he had hands on hips too). The hilarious thing is, McGregor didn't throw the punches that would've corroborated your theory, he just kept running or stalling:

efd4PI9JM812w.gif
GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

EczCF27.gif

In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "argument to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition must be true because many or most people believe it, often concisely encapsulated as: "If many believe so, it is so."

Argument from authority (Latin: argumentum ad verecundiam), also called the appeal to authority, is a common form of argument which leads to a logical fallacy. The appeal to authority relies on an argumentof the form: A is an authority on a particular topic.

Case and point: One of those judges gave Diaz a 10-8 score for the 3rd round.

Ill just assume you've never done any striking before and dont understand it. Because nobody would look at that and think Conor is too exhausted to fight.

An exhausted fighter is flat footed with limited movement, not a fighter with perfect head movement and is light on his toes. If anything it shows Conor conserving energy, Nate throwing sloppy punches while plodding forward is more telling of exhaustion than Conor's "Running".

Checking the clock is common even in round 1.

I never said you have to believe Conor won dummy, I dont have a problem with you claiming its a draw, but we cannot have debate that negates the facts *Conor won 3/5*.

Now even if we take your reasoning that the fight was too close for Conor to think he won, which is debateable since there are plenty of fighters who believe they have won rounds that they lost.

Can we atleast agree that Conor's actions in the last 10 seconds would have 0 impact on the outcome of the fight, whether he fought out, reversed positions, or weathered the barrage, all actions would not have changed the outcome of the round or the result of the fight.

Now we can have a debate in the stupidity of 10-8 rounds in 5 round fights if you want, because there is a big difference between 10-8 in 12 rounds and 10-8 in 5.

Back