Nurmagomedov wants to rearrange McGregor's face:

Damn..! It's about time you get your head out of Jon Jones ass investigating the man and do a thread I can ride with. I believe in Khabib to rearrange that McGregor face, I keep telling you all Khabib is not a good 1st fight back into real time mma after almost 2yrs out with his soft girl lungz.

Connor getz beat & broken b4 5rds by massive GnP....

Khabib should be practicing those slicing elbows every day and try to make as many cuts as possible during the fight. Maybe try to carve something in Cyrillic into Conor's forehead

Its the same game plan DC took into the Rumble fight(s). DC knew Rumble is a dangerous puncher, and he also knew Rumble was the kind of guy who will look for an easy way out when in trouble (DC's words, not mine).

Its as if Conor haters have completely erased the 2nd Nate fight from there memory.

In the rematch we saw him

1.fight through adversity

2. Out pace Nate for 5 rounds and forced a Diaz to Wall and Stall for 4 minutes.

Conor has a solid record of putting hype trains to rest. If Tiramisu doesn't RIP Khabib first, he will realize in the first round why he was smart staying on the bus. After Conor merks Khabib, if Khabib plays his cards right Conor will put him in a Burger King commercial.

I would pay a great sum of money to watch Khabib turns Conor into the elephant man{<jordan}

How is this news?
I would have thought Khabib was going to have a cup of tea with him in the cage, but he wants to re-arrange his face, goodness no! Not in a cage fight!

It's Catholics today, not Muslims. Try to keep up with the latest fallacies please.

But yah my analogy was solid.
Don't be an idiot. Unless you're an alter boy thirty years in the past, Islam is by the most dangerous religion in the world. You have to know this, though accepting it may threaten your idealized belief system.

I don't think it's a given that Khabib closes the distance to get the clinch and even if he does I'm not convinced he gets a trip or a takedown, seeing as though McGregor was solid in his clinch defense against Eddie and displaying very good wrist control and stuffing those takedown's quite comfortably.

Problem is Khabib has much better TD skills then Alvarez.

Don't be an idiot. Unless you're an alter boy thirty years in the past, Islam is by the most dangerous religion in the world. You have to know this, though accepting it may threaten your idealized belief system.
How many of the 1.5 billion Muslims alive today are you on speaking terms with?

Spoiler: You're another brand of nutjob crusader.

Might be up there with Christians historically.

Might be up there with Christians historically.
If we end up going back in time 500 years I'll start avoiding Christians. As I'm stuck in 2018 I'll be a bit weary of the actual present danger.

Khabib is going to destroy him, no intimidation in that man whatsoever which is usually Conor's biggest edge in fights.

Khabib has got to be one of the most ice cold mother fuckers I've ever seen, mother russia will crush Conor.

How many of the 1.5 billion Muslims alive today are you on speaking terms with?

Spoiler: You're another brand of nutjob crusader.
Zero. And if the number was 50 or 500 it would help no more to your argument than any other casual anecdote. Actual evidence is on my side. You can keep your willfully misinformed sensibities. They do nothing to change the truth. And clearly, again by evidence you choose to ignore (since it doesn't suit your biased cause) you are clearly the nutjob here.

If khabib tries to throw hands with Conor = khabib will be seeing a thousand virgins in less than a round

Diaz made him humble for like one night, but he was back to his arrogant ways the next day of course. Conor might need to be badly humiliated to get there, and I have a good feeling Khabibs the man to do it.
A Poriier fan holding bitterness deep in his bum soul toward Conor

Poriier himself doesn't hold any ill will toward Conor and speaks about Conor with nothing but respect and admiration

Please take note from your idol and follow suite. Porier probably wouldnt even want you as a fan

Last edited:
Zero. And if the number was 50 or 500 it would help no more to your argument than any other casual anecdote. Actual evidence is on my side. You can keep your willfully misinformed sensibities. They do nothing to change the truth. And clearly, again by evidence you choose to ignore (since it doesn't suit your biased cause) you are clearly the nutjob here.
Yeah, the guy declining to call 1.5 billion men, women, and children evil (or categorically backwards) is plainly a biased nutjob who ignores evidence.

Take a good long look in the mirror at your stupid sheep face. That's what part of the problem looks like.

Yeah, the guy declining to call 1.5 billion men, women, and children evil (or categorically backwards) is plainly a biased nutjob who ignores evidence.

Take a good long look in the mirror at your stupid sheep face. That's what part of the problem looks like.
I notice how none of you have offered any fact based rebuttal, only juvenile insults. When people rant and throw tantrums, as you have, it's because they are unable to defend their position, combined with a closed mind and a weak personality that precludes them from admitting that they are wrong.

And no, I never said that all 1.5 billion of them were evil, but then you know I didn't say that. You only used the false statement because that falsehead is all you have.

I notice how none of you have offered any fact based rebuttal, only juvenile insults. When people rant and throw tantrums, as you have, it's because they are unable to defend their position, combined with a closed mind and a weak personality that precludes them from admitting that they are wrong.

And no, I never said that all 1.5 billion of them were evil, but then you know I didn't say that. You only used the false statement because that falsehead is all you have.
You have the crazy bug bad. I can't give you medicine for that here. Try life experience, if you can get it.

he also said he is not trashtalker, he doesn't care about money and he won't take short notice fight, everything last few months

Back