Nurmagomedov: Tony is not El Cucuy, he is El Knockdown

getting knocked down can happen when you actually take a fight, scared khabib bitch

I don't understand this. why do you fair-weather fans get offended when an MMArtist talks shit about another? why get your feelings hurt when you're in no way whatsoever on the receiving end of this shit talking?

You missed the part where that unranked opponent was supposed to be Ferguson, who dropped out 10 days before the fight. Khabib dominated Horcher. Then, when it happened to Ferguson with Chiesa, he was almost knocked out by the late replacement. Funny how that works.
It's almost as if they fought different opponents, and with different styles.

I don't understand this. why do you fair-weather fans get offended when an MMArtist talks shit about another? why get your feelings hurt when you're in no way whatsoever on the receiving end of this shit talking?

Well,the thing is,when you dont know anything at all,they see a thread about khabib shit talking,and just start saying automatically that he shouldnt talk,like they used to do when before he returned to the UFC. He allready came back,and was glorious in his victory,and they just havent caught up yet. Their on some Mike Goldberg outdated computer program that says the same stupid shit over again.

lol.. some of you guys shitting on Khabib (and I'm TOny's fan) know that it was Tony who pulled out of their scheduled bout right?
Bunch of noobs in here.

Lol, what about when Khabib lulled lut of fighting Cowboy, twice? One pull-out came just hours after signing the contract.

Same Cowboy fight where Khabib posted his signed contract on twitter and called out Cerrone for not showing his? Donald was no where to be seen after that.

Khabib dominated Horcher.
Vanatta looked like a much better fighter than Horcher though (nothing against him), but if Vanatta's training at Jackson's with guys like Cowboy, Condit, Jones, Dodson etc, he's obviously got skills.
well,hes back...so there they go. We saw what happened when Tony dropped out of the fight. Like roaches bro.
Are you forgetting that Khabib pulled out of a fight with Tony last December ?

Well,the thing is,when you dont know anything at all,they see a thread about khabib shit talking,and just start saying automatically that he shouldnt talk,like they used to do when before he returned to the UFC. He allready came back,and was glorious in his victory,and they just havent caught up yet. Their on some Mike Goldberg outdated computer program that says the same stupid shit over again.

exactly the reason why I frequent the Heavies in small doses.

Vanatta looked like a much better fighter than Horcher though (nothing against him), but if Vanatta's training at Jackson's with guys like Cowboy, Condit, Jones, Dodson etc, he's obviously got skills.

Are you forgetting that Khabib pulled out of a fight with Tony last December ?

No,Im pretty sure i said elsewhere that when you are training with cain,dc,and bears,sometimes stuff breaks.

AKA son,what??

and that was LAST December thats such a long time ago. Try to keep up.

Khabib is really one cocky douchebag which is also always injured. I cant stand this arrogant pr*ck.

Do you even spacebar bro?

One fight in over 2 years against an unranked opponent and people still hang on Khabib? He might as well have done PEDs. A two year suspension wouldnt be much worse.

Give it time, man. He's Russian, after all.

hes totally healthy,just took a quick ramadan break to re-trigger the plebs
I thought I remembered hearing he was injured again after his last fight. Could be wrong. He seems to have perpetual knee problems.

Ferguson is out of his mind,he is so intense he might pop a vein. Thats why khabib is baiting him. The guy's got steam coming out of his ears as he does a lap around the ceiling right now.

I thought I remembered hearing he was injured again after his last fight. Could be wrong. He seems to have perpetual knee problems.
didnt hear nothing like that,not saying your wrong but i didnt see that. If you find the link post it here.

This thread is salty. 50-45 / 30-27 Khabib

Back