Nurmagomedov: Tony is not El Cucuy, he is El Knockdown

Khabib has fought once in the last two and a half years. Against a nobody. You call that active retard?

He just fought. Makes him an active fighter.

Khabib has fought once in the last two and a half years. Against a nobody. You call that active retard?
In April 2016, Tony PULLED OUT OF THE FIGHT with Khabib, you stupid motherfucker.

In April 2016, Tony PULLED OUT OF THE FIGHT with Khabib, you stupid motherfucker.
Excuses excuses. It will be 30 months of inactivity for your boy with Darrell However as his crowning moment of glory. Do you not find this hilarious?

Literally one of the lamest attempts at a joke I've heard from a fighter. Seriously grade school level. Not sure what you're so impressed about?

Maybe it's because I don't have as much time as I used to to watch mma but I'd rather watch a fight like Tony's last scrap than any of Khabib's.

I literally see Khabib,putting his Paphka on Joe rogan as Joe asks him how does it feel to be the new lightweight champion.

I'm not opposed to it, I just don't see it happening.

When Ariel asked about Fergusons fight against Vannata, thats what GOAT Khabib replied. Haven't laughed so hard in a while haha

At around 1 hour mark

2isiiz9.jpg

Oh to be so easily amused.

Back