Nurmagomedov: Tony is not El Cucuy, he is El Knockdown

Khabib, you healthy yet? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Thanks
He has been healthy, he's sitting out because he doesn't want to do a full camp if while doing Ramadan

Maybe it is you, who should be shutting the fuck straight up

He has been healthy, he's sitting out because he doesn't want to do a full camp if while doing Ramadan

A lot of shutting the fuck up in this bitch

Wasn't even funny.

Shows what fanboyism (love) does to people.

:>

Sorry, Khabib has had some serious injuries and has continued to run his mouth. He was out for 2 years while injured until his fight in April. So forgive me for forgetting he's healthy (for now). He should still shut the fuck up since he's been the one constantly calling out other fighters, even mocking one opponent for pulling out with an injury, only to pull out with an injury as well.

Now that's funny. Lol. Gotta love Khabib

When was the last time Khabib fought someone worthy? Oh... that's right...

WAR EL CUCUY

Mr. Aloha Snackbar cannot go a few months with getting injured. He shouldn't talk crap until he actually gets back in the octagon and fights a credible opponent.

When Ariel asked about Fergusons fight against Vannata, thats what GOAT Khabib replied. Haven't laughed so hard in a while haha

At around 1 hour mark

Staring-Confused-Ron-Swanson.gif

I couldn't think of a less funny response....

el knockdown LOL i gotta say i laughed way more than i should have , touche khabib touche....

Look, it wasn't a funny comment...but it was funny in a way how Khabib is just trying to get Tony to fight him. Khabib needs a good win to prove he's still relevant. No need for everyone to get so upset at Khabib lol. Bunch of little girls

No seriously, how is that funny, even on the most basic schoolyard level ?

baby-gifconfused-gifidkgood-luck-charlie.gif

I'm actually worried that i'm missing some hidden gem since so any people seem amused....

No seriously, how is that funny, even on the most basic schoolyard level ?

baby-gifconfused-gifidkgood-luck-charlie.gif

I'm actually worried that i'm missing some hidden gem since so any people seem amused....
You made your point clear already.

At least Tony makes it to the cage and get punched to get hurt...Khabib has got the health level of your friendly neighborhood sherdog....

he said something similar about Cerrone.

That Cerrone isn't a cowboy but an alcoholic or something like that lol

Back