Nunes just layed waste to Edmond in the post-fight presser

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
"He put in her head that she is a boxer. She's a judoka. She could have gone so far using more her judo. He put some crazy thing about her boxing and then her career started going down. This is why I wanted to look at him and say this."

edmond2.jpg

Last edited:
Can't disagree with that. She looked so stupid...

Damn.

Edmund's fault he put himself and Ronda in this situation....

Sonned!

Almost as brutal as what she did to Honda. Almost

Genius comment really. She's in effect saying honda should've never attempted striking with her.

Complimenting herself by insulting is always a synergized bomb

"He put in her head that she is a boxer. She's a judoka. She could have gone so far using more her judo. He put some crazy thing about her boxing and then her career started going down. This is why I wanted to look at him and say this."
wow.......nice... Tell it like it is Nunes

Ronda getting KTFO'd twice and then filing for bankruptcy...layed waste to ronda

Lmao that was glorious. God I hope Edmond gets jumped in the hotel lobby too and many world star people catch it on phone cams

I distinctively heard Edmond tell Ronda to "make her miss." Ronda did not follow these simple instructions. Not sure why all the Edmond hate.

Pretty much said what we all thought.

How can you not like Amanda? Rekt Rousey and Edmond the same night!

Nailed what most fans were saying about ronda.

Something about a woman with an accent tearing people down, but seeming baffled about it is amazing.

I distinctively heard Edmond tell Ronda to "make her miss." Ronda did not follow these simple instructions. Not sure why all the Edmond hate.

Because it has more to do with her form and technique, which she woulda gained from training with him. He can shout all he wants, but if her striking was shit in training it's not gonna improve on fight night.

Back