Nunes just layed waste to Edmond in the post-fight presser

"He put in her head that she is a boxer. She's a judoka. She could have gone so far using more her judo. He put some crazy thing about her boxing and then her career started going down. This is why I wanted to look at him and say this."
What did she say to him? I saw her go over to him but I had no idea hat she said.

It's not just about Ronda's boxing though. She needs clinches to get her throws to get the fight to the ground. Her Judo wasn't going to work on Holly or Nunes. With her boxing being as bad as it is, she needed other ways to get the fight to the ground. She needed some wrestling. Her grappling is high level, but still incomplete. Needs more options for takedowns (double legs, single legs, etc.) and let's not forget that she had a tendency to give her back up as well. So I think boxing is only a small part of what she needs to improve on.

What did she say to him? I saw her go over to him but I had no idea hat she said.
she said "you no hespect my boxing"

edmond2.jpg

Edmund sucks but this was more Ronda's fault than Edmund, he was at least trying to get her to move her head or something but she had already been tagged and tried a couple of very sloppy clinch attempts and that was it. She got hit and didn't stick to whichever retard plan they probably had but getting hit didn't help matters.

RONDAS boxing skills make Brock lesnar look like Tyson. The betche fight made her think she can box. As others have stated, an should have spent last year learning wrestling takedowns

"He put in her head that she is a boxer. She's a judoka. She could have gone so far using more her judo. He put some crazy thing about her boxing and then her career started going down. This is why I wanted to look at him and say this."

edmond2.jpg
That photo is savage as fuck....

Back