Nunes is Classless and Arrogant. It Will Soon be Time to Board Her Hate Train

Ronda's disillusioned fanboys are already on that train of ice cream-eating misery.

Amanda Nunes will be a great champion, she is in a good camp and surrounded by great people, not Edmunds

Nunes finished Rousey's career. She will forever be enshrined next to Holm as a God for sherdog.

Last edited:
She is playing the heel to draw some of the hate towards her and away from Rousey. Its actually pretty compassionate.

I kinda agree. I can understand that Amanda was frustrated with how they promoted this fight but Ronda is not the one to blame for it. She should be taking shots at the UFC - not Ronda.
Like with the picture she posted on Twitter and Instagram. Ronda didn't say a bad word about her at all.

But yea, she's obviously getting a free pass since it was towards Ronda. Is normal.
That being said, she's a beast in the cage and a very exciting fighter. Looking forward to her next fight.

The meme was pretty classless, posted 1 min after she beat Ronda. Similar to the one that Cyborg released of a battered and photoshopped Gina Carano, after she beat her.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/1/1/14...a-rousey-was-too-easy-wont-accept-rematch-mma

I'm sure the Ronda haters are loving this, right now. But when Nunes gets too full of herself, you'll all be boarding her Hate Train.
I disagree, if the media shunned and made a joke out of me to fall to a so called face of WMMA and murked her Id be giving the media, ufc and haters a bigger fuck you.

This is fighting people

I've disliked her for a while now, so yeah.

She didn't say anything bad enough to make a thread about and wasn't completely classless.

"Yeah, I knew it was going to be like that (too easy). I trained hard for this fight and I know I would capitalize and walk away with the belt. The whole time, I know everything did UFC did with the promotion, Ronda Rousey was going to go down, and I was ready for it, you know? I just wanted to hug her, tell her to keep head up because she did a lot for this sport. Tell her to be proud and do something else, she don’t need to go through this thing again. She has money, she can stop and do something else. She should retire because I don’t think she can take hits anymore. She can’t take it. If I give her a rematch, I don’t think she would accept."

One thing shes not is a pretender, that chick throws hands similar to Anderson

Nunes finished Rousey's career. Nunes is now more important than Holly because Holly is a boring fighter. The only entertaining fight Holly has ever been in was the Ronda fight. The only reason the Ronda fight was entertaining was because of Ronda. Holly is the worlds most boring striker and is extremely overrated. She got the shit beat out of her by a 125er (Valentina)

Truth finally comes out

Meh she's pretty chill compared to the amount of bullshit Rousey used to spill.

Nunes tells the truth and people can't stand that

so cute how the whiteknights are already gearing their hate towards Nunes.
Ronda did worse through all her career, towards most of girls she fough; but now you demand people to be nice to her....

I guess whatever makes you sleep at night...

I kinda agree. I can understand that Amanda was frustrated with how they promoted this fight but Ronda is not the one to blame for it. She should be taking shots at the UFC - not Ronda.
Like with the picture she posted on Twitter and Instagram. Ronda didn't say a bad word about her at all.

But yea, she's obviously getting a free pass since it was towards Ronda. Is normal.
That being said, she's a beast in the cage and a very exciting fighter. Looking forward to her next fight.
She can't really bite the hand that feeds her (The UFC) but she can talk shit about her opponent (Ronda and her whole hype machine).

Back