Nunes is Classless and Arrogant. It Will Soon be Time to Board Her Hate Train

Meh, she's a fighter. Most of them are classless and arrogant.

i don't like nunes or ronda, holms and tate were nice

Fan of an arrogant bitch, she gets shuts up and her opponent talks a little shit, now she's a piece of shit?

You guys so salty.

westbrook-stank-face.jpg

nunes is obnoxious as fuck, evident by her jumping and screaming when the ref was tryna hold her arm to announce the winner as well as how she ran after ronda and her team when they were leaving the octagon to shake their hands

i think in time, once she gets a bit more used to the responsibility of being the champ, she will be more mature, humble, and as classy as rhonda was, at least i hope so--rhonda was a shining beacon of hope when it came to being nice, compassionate, and humble.

#weareallrhonda

giphy.gif

Amanda is doing what she has to to get followers. I saw that she had around 140k followers before the Ronda fight. Just check her insta. She has like 225k. Whether she is a heel or a hero, she is trying to get paid.

Also, her being LGBT and all that shit will help her popularity in the states if the UFC decides to market her. Shit, she isn't white, so she will be viewed as a "person of color" giving her more oppression points. You will be seeing articles about her on pro LGBT and pro feminism pages. Guaranteed.

we all know that the only reason Holly looked good that night is becuz Ronda sucks and has no defense.

How did she get her ass kicked by a smaller weaker Valentina?
How did she get choked out by Miesha, Miesha is the like the worst UFC ever.

I cant stand the 2 faced MMA fans. They talk so much shit about Rousey and how shes this and that and hope she gets her ass handed to her, her huge ego, "dont be a do nothing bitch" garbage.....So we have a girl that finally puts her in her place, and agrees with most of us fans and now we dont like her for agreeing with everything weve been saying for the longest time....Wtf?

Amanda is a bit of a cocky cunt. Not to say Ronda isn't, but i can see her becoming the biggest heel in MMA very soon
I cant stand the 2 faced MMA fans. They talk so much shit about Rousey and how shes this and that and hope she gets her ass handed to her, her huge ego, "dont be a do nothing bitch" garbage.....So we have a girl that finally puts her in her place, and agrees with most of us fans and now we dont like her for agreeing with everything weve been saying for the longest time....Wtf?

About Ronda...
Look at her after her both losses. She looks ashamed somehow. And thats not supposed to be like that. You win some you lose some..
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

And her facial expressions when she is on a scale or during faceoffs and in the ring just before the fight starts...

ronda_rousey_ufc_190.jpg

hi_res_8042022_crop_north.jpg

My point is she is playing a role here. And when something is not by the script she wants to dissapear from there.
Not a real MMA fighter imo

Fake

Im not glad for her fall but she should just accept her loss, get back to (some other) gym and train her ass off and chalenge Holly and Nunes again. Thats what real fighters do. Overcome

And because she is not.. fuck her

i think shes kind of like rumble. very deadly striking early, average fighter late. cat finished her in r3. but she is on the biggest steroid team, and now as champ can afford the best roids...

<mma4>

She is playing the heel to draw some of the hate towards her and away from Rousey. Its actually pretty compassionate.

Is she though? I mean after the fight she was asking why people were booing her. If she is drawing the hate away from Rousey it is definitely unintentional. In the post fight press conference she said Rousey should retire.. Compassionate?

Classless would be not shaking your opponent's hand after beating them, trying to start a fight with them at a photo opp, throwing water bottles and Monster cans into crowds of fans, spitting in the direction of the opponent'scorner, holding a submission longer than necessary, etc etc.....
A goofy ass shoop is not "classless". You girls need to grow a pair. Sometimes i get my ass kicked in the gym by my training partners, and sometimes i whoop their ass. We talk a little shit to each other, but it's all in good fun and part of the game. If a shoop as tame as that upsets you, then you're in the wrong sport.

And who knows...had Ronda allowed Amanda to get to know her a bit via the press, maybe Amanda would have been more sensitive. But Ronda treated the whole thing pretty business like, so Amanda is continuing the business by making her own brand

About Ronda...
Look at her after her both losses. She looks ashamed somehow. And thats not supposed to be like that. You win some you lose some..
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

And her facial expressions when she is on a scale or during faceoffs and in the ring just before the fight starts...

ronda_rousey_ufc_190.jpg

hi_res_8042022_crop_north.jpg

My point is she is playing a role here. And when something is not by the script she wants to dissapear from there.
Not a real MMA fighter imo

Fake

Im not glad for her fall but she should just accept her loss, get back to (some other) gym and train her ass off and chalenge Holly and Nunes again. Thats what real fighters do. Overcome

And because she is not.. fuck her
Holly nearly kills her we all throw parties Amanda punches her face into a TKO stoppage and we hate Nunes for bragging about beating up Ronda....gotcha

Amanda is a saint and a hero.
She can lose every fight from here on out but she will always be remembered for the glorious 48secs that laid waste to the stupid ass #FearTheReturn

Her and holm are god damn heros

The Warpig should now #FearTheBuffet

we all know that the only reason Holly looked good that night is becuz Ronda sucks and has no defense.

How did she get her ass kicked by a smaller weaker Valentina?
How did she get choked out by Miesha, Miesha is the like the worst UFC ever.
"is the like the"
5e645d8e190277b5262c9eba34e4d46a

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back