Nunes is Classless and Arrogant. It Will Soon be Time to Board Her Hate Train

Yep, agree ts, and I can't stand Honda either.

Nunes came off as fairly obnoxious after the fight to me.

Will lol when she gets zinganoed again.

"Don't Cry" , refuses to shake Meisha's hand after their fight, and taunting Meisha nonstop when they were coaching TUF. I'm no Rhonda fan and I did feel sorry for her after the fight but what comes around goes around

Truth finally comes out
EdsHz-.gif

Where is the meme? All I see is an article and interview where Amanda comes across as sweet as ever.

Happens to every UFC champion ever.
People want fighters to be polite...."sorry I hit you to hard in the face 5 times" ?....
Amanda "the champion" won the fight and still made not even half of Ronda's pay day for one. Put yourself in her shoes. She was the fall person to the return of RONDA ROUSEY. Amanda is speaking truth, and the truth hurts obviously.

I kinda agree. I can understand that Amanda was frustrated with how they promoted this fight but Ronda is not the one to blame for it. She should be taking shots at the UFC - not Ronda.
Like with the picture she posted on Twitter and Instagram. Ronda didn't say a bad word about her at all.

But yea, she's obviously getting a free pass since it was towards Ronda. Is normal.
That being said, she's a beast in the cage and a very exciting fighter. Looking forward to her next fight.
ronda did block her on social media tho

I honestly didn't pay much attention after the Tate fight...but did she disrespect Miesha?

I know what you mean but Valentina beats her in the rematch anyway I think. If the first fight was 5 rounds she probably would have lost there already.

I kinda agree. I can understand that Amanda was frustrated with how they promoted this fight but Ronda is not the one to blame for it. She should be taking shots at the UFC - not Ronda.
Like with the picture she posted on Twitter and Instagram. Ronda didn't say a bad word about her at all...

Well, kinda hard to say something bad about someone when you've got a media blackout going on.

I'm sure the Ronda haters are loving this, right now. But when Nunes gets too full of herself, you'll all be boarding her Hate Train.
What makes you so sure? She was trying to be nice to the bitch!

Shez also pretty bitter about Ronda even having fans in the first place. Not that i like Ronda (i actually had to tune out of mma for most of her reign)

I'm tellin ya...

She talks too much shit. I've seen ppl say lately that she's a nice person, classy, etc.

No.

The meme was pretty classless, posted 1 min after she beat Ronda. Similar to the one that Cyborg released of a battered and photoshopped Gina Carano, after she beat her.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/1/1/14...a-rousey-was-too-easy-wont-accept-rematch-mma

I'm sure the Ronda haters are loving this, right now. But when Nunes gets too full of herself, you'll all be boarding her Hate Train.

I don't think she is being classless at all in that quote. She said she wanted to hug her and tell her to be proud, and she is probably right that Ronda won't accept a rematch, Ronda got smoked in a hurry. If you want to see classless/arrogant, etc. go look at Ronda prior to her first loss when she was a shit stain towards everyone. Look at her whole DNB campaign.

I think Nunes was classy after the win, even in her post fight interview with Rogan.

I am not on any hate train, I am indifferent when it comes to Ronda Rousey. I don't know her as a person. I do think she can benefit greatly by switching camps and actually learning something else, from someone else.

Ronda did worse through all her career, towards most of girls she fough;

myth.

Is this where I use your famous "you're a liar and a hypocrite" line against you?

:>

Last edited:
The Lioness rained down destruction on one of Sherdog's most hated enemies and some of you are already turning on her.
<{nope}>

Back