• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Now you see why no one wanted to fight Islam...

You live in a different reality brother. Conor didn’t want to fight the Charles at the time and Dana told him to fight Islam whether he liked it or not and you saw how easy he got finished! Keep on reaching though

Show me the interview where he said that

And then show me where Conor was a legit offer as an opponent.. not like it's unlikely a fighter throws mctappers name into the mix .. fact was he wasn't even eligible so it was a less than likely reality anyways

Show me the interview where he said that

And then show me where Conor was a legit offer as an opponent.. not like it's unlikely a fighter throws mctappers name into the mix .. fact was he wasn't even eligible so it was a less than likely reality anyways
You saw what happened yesterday and you should leave it at that. Islam finished the top guy in 2 rounds enough said

I'm ok with that .. but that's not the point of the thread
Everyone who loved Charles was saying Islam didn’t deserve a TS but he proved himself and finished the champ with ease and actually I’m sad because I loved both fighters and wanted Khabib to return but now it’s almost impossible

Everyone who loved Charles was saying Islam didn’t deserve a TS but he proved himself and finished the champ with ease and actually I’m sad because I loved both fighters and wanted Khabib to return but now it’s almost impossible

I hear ya

But everyone had a legit argument to be fair.

And now that we've seen how easy it looked it's fair to assume Islam is just as exciting as Khabib

He's a dominant LW that would be exciting to see at WW .. talk about sadness we never get to see what Khabib could have done.

Who you did you want/expect Charles to fight then, there was no one left, Islam was the next one up.

Olivera already beat the highest ranked fighters in Gaethje, Poirier and Chandler, the only other fighter who had a claim to face him was Beneil Dariush. If Islam didn’t deserve the title fight like so many claim, then who did exactly?
you literally just said who lol

you literally just said who lol

That makes no sense, Beneil has the same type of quality of wins as Islam but worse of a record with a more recent loss. So if Islam didn’t deserve it then how does Beneil?

Last edited:
That makes no sense, Beneil has the same type quality of wins as Islam but worse of a record with a more recent loss. So if Islam didn’t deserve it then how does Beneil?
he at least beat tony tho. islam’s best win was dan hooker.

he at least beat tony tho. islam’s best win was dan hooker.

Wtf is a Tony win, Tony the guy who is on 5 fight losing streak? So we’re just going to continue playing this game, the game of only acknowledging the wins of a fighter (Beneil beating Tony) but ignoring the loses (Beneil losing to Alex Henrnadez)

None of this even matters this conversation is pointless cause we ended up being right and you were wrong. Posters like you tried to convince us that Islam didn’t deserve a shot at the tile while we’re telling you it didn’t matter cause there was no one else left and he was clearly the best which he proved last night.

Last edited:
Wtf is a Tony win, Tony the guy who is on 5 fight losing streak? So we’re just going to continue playing this game, the game of only acknowledging the wins of a fighter (Beneil beating Tony) but ignoring the loses (Beneil losing to Alex Henrnadez)

None of this even matters this conversation is pointless cause we ended up being right and you were wrong. Posters like you tried to convince us that Islam didn’t deserve a shot at the tile while we’re telling you it didn’t matter cause there was no one else left and he was clearly the best which he proved last night.
beneil lost to hernandez like 4 years ago lmao

i don’t really mind that islam got the shot at the title but beneil had the better names on his streak imo

beneil lost to hernandez like 4 years ago lmao

i don’t really mind that islam got the shot at the title but beneil had the better names on his streak imo

And Islam lost to Adriano Martin 7 years ago but that didn’t stop the Olivera fans form posting the flash ko gif over and over claiming Islam has no chin or that Islam has bad stand up.

Besides Tony Ferguson who has Beneil beaten that proved he had the better record? To me quality wise their wins were the same until last night where Islam put a beating on the supposed best fighter and champion at 155.

Elaborate please.

He’s an outdoorsman, is adventurous dude that enjoys life. He’s the exact opposite of Khabib in his personal life and lives more like Shavkat or Cerrone.

Easier to refuse and say he hasn’t fought anyone than fighting him and get smeshed.

...and pulled out of their scheduled fights.
Dariush broke his fricking ankle.
And Islam pulled out twice against RDA not including the whole everyone thought the fight was on except Islam who thought they were still negotiating at 4am.

Islam just dismantled the best LW supposedly and yet some on here were saying Islam fought nobody . Where are you now? I told you not to hide and I would be the first to eat crow. Please give respect where it belongs.
You did such a great job getting Islam prepared for the fight! Thank you! You’re hard work really showed.

I just wanted to give credit where it’s due. Thanks Again

And Islam lost to Adriano Martin 7 years ago but that didn’t stop the Olivera fans form posting the flash ko gif over and over claiming Islam has no chin or that Islam has bad stand up.

Besides Tony Ferguson who has Beneil beaten that proved he had the better record? To me quality wise their wins were the same until last night where Islam put a beating on the supposed best fighter and champion at 155.
The voice of unbiased logic thank you

Back