Crime Anti-immigration activist Tommy Robinson arrested in Canada on an immigration warrant for lying about his criminal record when he entered the country

I'm sure leftwingers will organise a protest to stop his deportation flight.

A fighting age man with a shady criminal history is normally the sort of person they rally behind.

I don't believe he lied. I'm sure he said something that is true but it was twisted into a "lie" by the corrupt Canadian authorities. They are more than happy to bring in criminals, bums, and troublemakers from around the world, as long as those people can be used to bully and gaslight white Canadians into submission. But a guy like Tommy Robinson is dangerous to the elite because he might inspire those people to stand up to the bullies.

Never heard of the guy but lol... and then the knucklehead looks for handouts for a lawyer?

<1>

I'm sure leftwingers will organise a protest to stop his deportation flight.

A fighting age man with a shady criminal history is normally the sort of person they rally behind.
ummm, you realize that this is guy was a right winger and the right has chosen a convicted felon as their presidential candidate.....

I don't believe he lied. I'm sure he said something that is true but it was twisted into a "lie" by the corrupt Canadian authorities. They are more than happy to bring in criminals, bums, and troublemakers from around the world, as long as those people can be used to bully and gaslight white Canadians into submission. But a guy like Tommy Robinson is dangerous to the elite because he might inspire those people to stand up to the bullies.

You find this acrid pool of human excrement inspiring?

Back