Now that there is no one to defeat Jones I'm so mad I want to start train UFC myself

Just to try and beat him. Someone must get it done. We cant have this situation, it's unacceptable. A champion must be mature and professional. Not an arrogant trolling juvenile.

A few things to consider what's you fight training background. How many fights have you had. Your weight and fitness level. Also by the time you get into the ufc if your good enough too how long would it take . He may retire by then. Also what's your reach and eyepoke defence like?

Just chop his chicken legs down.

You'll be champ in no time.

I didn't really like Jones, but seeing how butthurt he makes everyone made me change my feelings towards him.

I want to say troll but on this website, it wouldnt be that far outside the realm of possibility.

How much do you weigh and how big is your reach?

I have no idea about my reach, I'm only 225lbs and 6'3. I have never been in a fight which I think could be a unique advantage. I have never been rocked, not even while hitting my head HARD on a wooden beam ( by mistake ).

Good ideal bro get it done. Ill enjoy watching you get annihilated.

I have no idea about my reach, I'm only 225lbs and 6'3. I have never been in a fight which I think could be a unique advantage. I have never been rocked, not even while hitting my head HARD on a wooden beam ( by mistake ).

And what's your background what have you trained in . Also never being in a fight might be a unique advantage or it may be you can't take a hit/don't like it and that's will be a disadvantage

Trane UFC
Become BFFL with Cecil Peoples
Dirty bulk Mcdonalds gains
A level athlete

= Profit

do it. i'll even lay down some vcash on your matchup, if it were to come to fruition.

TS, hope you are a professional wrestler. Experience shows Dana will welcome you into UFC and you won't risk Jones retiring before you make it into the octagon.

Ramificatio war wagon FTW!

I'll call up Jack Slack and we'll figure this out.
Get Dolce to get you on a diet and get Chael to get you a supplement deal

We can do this

We're going to need CM punks publicist too

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back