Now that politics are done what’s Colby and Masvidal’s next act?

I understood the concept. The shit just looks annoying. U know, like when rubbing sand paper together or scratching a chalk board with ur nails. Man people like that should be castrated, no offense.
Ah, got it. What I'm hearing it "Stop making fun of my favorite would-be couple." Sorry bro, Masvidal is prolly straight.

How is Colby a loser? He brought it that night against Usman. Usman was the better man that night but Colby fought a great fight. He was getting battered at the end of the 5th after 4 and a half rounds of an even fight. He still had a little fight in him when it was stopped. I don't understand calling that a loser. He lost an amazing fight. Nothing to hang your head about in that one. Usman is a beast.

Ya know, I'm gonna be honest I expected most other fights on that card to be exciting and I was almost positive that was gonna be another Usman snooze fest, but that was the only exciting fight on the main card

Masvidals character is Street Jesus first Trump supporter 2nd. He will always have that, Colby on the other hand doesn't have much to work with.

Except it literally is a schtick and there's interviews he did before he went heel which prove it.

False comparison and poor logic. How unexpected from a Trump supporter
I'm not a Trump supporter, so try again. It isn't a schtick. The interview you are referencing is Candace Owens and Colby said he just turned up his natural personality "times 10." Off-camera the guy supports Trump. Do you think he is secretly a Biden voter? What are we even arguing about? Again, 70 million people voted for the guy but goddamn Sherdog literally thinks he must be "trolling" to be one of the 70 million supporters?!?

Ah, got it. What I'm hearing it "Stop making fun of my favorite would-be couple." Sorry bro, Masvidal is prolly straight.
I wouldnt be surprised if Colby is in denial in the closet. But I'm pretty sure they both think gay people should be killed

It would be super WWE, but he’s WWE already. Colby should say he’s running in 2024, and go deeper on the gimmick.

Maybe Colby will go with the White Lives Matter gimmick, or some other BS about the election being rigged.

Regardless of what it will be, I predict it'll be dumb as fuck.

Since when does a contested election mean it's done?
When faux news says so?

I know I saw a bit of Trump support stuff from Masvidal but AFAIK he never made it a major part of his identity right? He was a fighter long before Trump, he became popular because he knocked some guys out and had some catchy banter, he'll just keep doing his thing I'm sure.

Colby is a different story of course
I was thinking the same, I know he said he liked Trump but it was nothing like Colby who may actually like Trump but was clearly using it as an act.

Back