Now that politics are done what’s Colby and Masvidal’s next act?

i don't think colby's schtick is going anywhere lol. he's going to follow along with trump's angle of fighting back the election. colby will go on about how he was denied his fair shot against usman for the title, and will follow that same narrative to keep it going for another title shot. that's what i would do if i were him, anyway.

Colby gonan say he was cheated out of his fight vs usman like trukp was cheated out of the election

Masvidal's identity was never really tied with Trump. He's more famous for having an amazing 2019, and longevity in the sport, making him popular.

Colby on the other hand I think will just double-down on the gimmick. He's so all-in at this point that he might have forgotten that it was a gimmick

Last edited:
Don't know about Masvidal but Colby will just have to update his gimmick.

Maybe Colby will just keep rolling with Trump. Makes since...now their both losers.
How is Colby a loser? He brought it that night against Usman. Usman was the better man that night but Colby fought a great fight. He was getting battered at the end of the 5th after 4 and a half rounds of an even fight. He still had a little fight in him when it was stopped. I don't understand calling that a loser. He lost an amazing fight. Nothing to hang your head about in that one. Usman is a beast.

Colby gonan say he was cheated out of his fight vs usman like trukp was cheated out of the election
Colby was cheated out of being able to finish the fight. He lost at that point. The question was only if he could make it to the bell. I would've liked to see him get that chance. I don't have a huge problem with the stoppage even though it was early since Colby wasn't going to be able to change the outcome of the fight. He deserved the opportunity to make it to the end.

Well to be fair he’s been saying he got cheated since the fight happened. He acts like everyone who watched the fight is blind and didn’t see him get stopped clear as day.

They both lost to the LW champ and their political picks lost also, I wonder what’s the next attraction, anyone?
Hopefully they'll just fight more regularly and stop having their personally depend upon political affiliation. Other than having your personality revolve around your religion, I can't think of anything lamer/more insecure.

Masvidal has been flying kneeing guys to death, so he'll be fine.

Colby, i suspect will run out of ideas to fuel his schtick, so will just become increasingly unpleasant.

I know I saw a bit of Trump support stuff from Masvidal but AFAIK he never made it a major part of his identity right? He was a fighter long before Trump, he became popular because he knocked some guys out and had some catchy banter, he'll just keep doing his thing I'm sure.

Colby is a different story of course

Back