Now that politics are done what’s Colby and Masvidal’s next act?

I never watched them because of their political involvement so doesn’t really matter to me. They’re good fighters and I enjoy watching them

Personally I feel Jorge is genuinely supporting Trump and has a real disregard for Dems and leftist politics. Colby on the other hand, I'm not quite so sure how committed he is towards the cause. I didn't see him actively campaign for Trump like Mas did in Florida

I think he should keep the Schlick but change it to a Mr America theme, he is already arrogant, let him shit on other countries.

The only issue is Covington does not really have a personality.

he'll still probably roll with it. I mean the south lost the civil war but for some reason people are still proud of the confederate flag. i'd imagine the #maga folks are no different.

even though trump lost he still got nearly half the votes, its still a big market for him.

he will have to switch gimmicks eventually though... the media is going to drop trump soon after inauguration.

That's one big ass LW champ...
d79a9618-4319-11ea-9fd9-ecfbb38a9743_image_hires_175109.JPG

0267ab943db17f106d3305cae7d56ce0c75cb477.jpg

true_fan? SMH, try harder troll.

_

They can still support Trump , they Will get all the views. Half the usa really loves him the other half really hates him = $$$$$.

Lmao the election phase 2 just began, trump will win + get put on mount rushmore

At least Colby's been fairly quiet. Cringey jorge who turned up to meet trump dressed as a homeless guy going for a job interview has been going overboard with his conspiracies and retarded communism comparison.

They can still support Trump , they Will get all the views. Half the usa really loves him the other half really hates him = $$$$$.
Finally a very intelligent answer

You dumb, son? What aren't you understanding? I'll explain
I understood the concept. The shit just looks annoying. U know, like when rubbing sand paper together or scratching a chalk board with ur nails. Man people like that should be castrated, no offense.

It wasn't a gimmick for Masvidal, he's just began to channel that dumb conservative conspiracy maga energy with age. You know how as people get older they start to pay more attention to the world around them and think about life differently? Jorge did that but in the really dumb way.

Colby will just go back to general racism (filthy animals / smoke signals) and cringe (paid girls surrounding him, nerd bash). Colby might even keep the maga thing up the same way trump did. "FAKE ELECTION FAKE FIGHT TRUMP GOT ROBBED JUST LIKE ME."

they can literally say just kidding and in 4 weeks no one will remember.

it is called marketing.

lol at you people thinking Colby being a Trump fan is a "gimmick" or "schtick"

70 million goddamn people voted for him. Are they all doing a "gimmick" too?
Except it literally is a schtick and there's interviews he did before he went heel which prove it.

False comparison and poor logic. How unexpected from a Trump supporter

I like watching mas fight but always thought he was an idiot. Colby is effective but clunky and I think he’s a less strong less technical less dominant version of usman so I don’t get that excited about his fights. Both of their shticks are super forced and goofy at this point though. So is woodleys. I don’t think any of those guys stand for a god damned thing other than money tbh

Pleeeze. Colby does not think he lost nor does he think tRump lost. Both are delusional as fck...

You don't need a racist president to do a racist schtick. Colby will be fine in that regard.

Back