Now that Kevin Holland has been ......

Is khamzat still a fighter ? Mister I can fight every weekend... Gimme a break he retired when he knew he was about to get smeshed bad.

Who is this Adesanya guy?

Is his first name Canaan, and is he from Australia?

Looks like the male De Randamie. CAmt defend a takedown for his life. He needs to learn that fast and not fight again until he does. No reason he can't address it. Feel for him a bit. I like this 'focused' Holland, rather than the Joker we saw Vs Brunson.

Holland has fought the way better competition for a long time and it’s not even close.
hollands resume is leagues above khamzat.

he stepped in on short notice against the guy who may fight for the title next. 2 5 round fights
I’m just a couple weeks. That’s unheard of. His wrestling can be shored up by going outside his gym.
holland is a very good fighter. He will just keep getting better and better.

holland had nothing to lose in this fight.

Holland is definately more prooven I'd agree BUT the flipside of that is he's also prooven not to be the very best of the best, a pretty freakish KO against old man Jacare had people pushing the idea he'd evolved massively when we've not seen this isnt the case.

Khamzat is less prooven but also with a potentially higher upper limit I'd say.

Khamzat might be less proven but its obvious he doesn't have as many holes in his game as Holland

Well Kevin has glaring issues,but he didnt really have enough time to fix them in between the Brunson fight and this one. He did what he could. He is probably very lucky that Khamzat fight did not happen when it couldve.

The unfortunate thing is that Holland has had these issues exposed back in the brendan allan fight as well and his tdd still hasn't improved.

imagev102b0f8917d0225d86a2769ac3e48fa31-l30gzhew3fzxvkcqjp2_t1880.jpg
anigif_sub-buzz-4526-1505429974-5.gif

How could you not for that man.

Khamzat hasn't faced anyone yet. Let's see what happens when he does first.

He went from being propaganda from the UFC to encourage fighters to take every fight now fighters can use him as as a cautionary tale why you shouldn't take every fight.

Sadly this lol. Derek Brunson relentlessly trolls Holland on Twitter now

Now that Kevin Holland has been exposed two times over and his level has been made clear as day, we can all stop pretending he is at the same level as Khamzat.
There is a big difference between tough guys and specially talented guys.

Adesanya days are numbered too, he is having nightmares now, he has Kelvin, Rob, Marvin and Derek all improved and coming after him, he wanted an easy fight like Darren Till and Jared.
Jared would smoke Vettori

Now that Kevin Holland has been exposed two times over and his level has been made clear as day, we can all stop pretending he is at the same level as Khamzat.

Adesanya days are numbered too, he is having nightmares now, he has Kelvin, Rob, Marvin and Derek all improved and coming after him, he wanted an easy fight like Darren Till and Jared.
I’m a Holland fan and I believe he deserves a full camp to attempt improvement ....a 10 days notice fight doesn’t say a lot .....but his Takedown defence is absolutely awful

Marvin looked like he didn’t belong on the feet with Kevin so he at least had that goin for him
To be fair to Vettori ( it’s hard for me ) .....I didn’t think the standup was that one sided

Adesanya was exposed at LHW not MW. The guys are much stronger at 205. Do you remember when Anthony Smith got manhandled by Rakic? In the post fight interview, Smith complained how much stronger Rakic was than him. Izzy had that taste of MW strength against Jan. Izzy will be fine with wrestling at MW.

In regards to Till, Izzy wanted Till because he has the persona and charisma to generate eyes for a big fight, but unfortunately, he’s hasn’t been able to put it all together yet.

Prior to his lost to Whittaker, Jared was looking like a beast in the mold of Romero and Costa. Izzy wanted to reduce those “scary” guys to nothing. He did that to Costa.....

You fell for Adesanya BS, Adesanya wants people who are not a threat to him that people think they are good.
Adesanya will be beat as long as he doesn't get to choose his opponent because he will choose the easy fight.
He has fought and demolished the top guys in the division. I doubt he runs from any of these guys advancing.

Back