Now that Kevin Holland has been ......

Moeshaak Hammer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now that Kevin Holland has been exposed two times over and his level has been made clear as day, we can all stop pretending he is at the same level as Khamzat.
There is a big difference between tough guys and specially talented guys.

Adesanya days are numbered too, he is having nightmares now, he has Kelvin, Rob, Marvin and Derek all improved and coming after him, he wanted an easy fight like Darren Till and Jared.

He went from being propaganda from the UFC to encourage fighters to take every fight now fighters can use him as as a cautionary tale why you shouldn't take every fight.

Holland has fought the way better competition for a long time and it’s not even close.
hollands resume is leagues above khamzat.

he stepped in on short notice against the guy who may fight for the title next. 2 5 round fights
I’m just a couple weeks. That’s unheard of. His wrestling can be shored up by going outside his gym.
holland is a very good fighter. He will just keep getting better and better.

holland had nothing to lose in this fight.

How do you guys feel about liver and onions? As long as it has that brown gravy and a nice salt level, I'll still go to Luby's while they're still open.

I am at a loss to how you can come to that conclusion considering khamkzat has fought no one of note.
He hasn't fought anyone on a level of vettori or brunson yet.
Kevin looked a world better against lesser competition too although he still at least holds a win over a huge name in jacare( a shell of his self yes but still)

Marvin looked like he didn’t belong on the feet with Kevin so he at least had that goin for him

Well I supported Johnny Howard and since then Morrison too!

imagev102b0f8917d0225d86a2769ac3e48fa31-l30gzhew3fzxvkcqjp2_t1880.jpg

Well Kevin has glaring issues,but he didnt really have enough time to fix them in between the Brunson fight and this one. He did what he could. He is probably very lucky that Khamzat fight did not happen when it couldve.

Holland has fought the way better competition for a long time and it’s not even close.
hollands resume is leagues above khamzat.

he stepped in on short notice against the guy who may fight for the title next. 2 5 round fights
I’m just a couple weeks. That’s unheard of. His wrestling can be shored up by going outside his gym.
holland is a very good fighter. He will just keep getting better and better.

holland had nothing to lose in this fight.

Going 5 rounds means you couldn't finish the fight

Back