now that all the fucktards with bad attitudes are banned, the celebs are returning...

I LOVE his body of work
gtavc_1.jpg

Elvis Sinosic is returning?? Being a celebrity MMA fighter, he outta damn return!!!

what do you guys think the chances are of getting Scott Morris in here and interviewing him about his fight with Pat Smith in UFC 2? I had such faith in him and his ninjitsu fighting stlye and I'm curious to know what exactly went wrong.

Is one of those guys the one that used the boxing glove on one hand? I think that may have contributed.

Originally posted by OC Bad Boy
I never left dumbass. And those guys aren't fucktards. You're just mad that you suck and they are funny.

1. i wasnt talking about you.
2. you suck.
3. please refrain from engaging me in discussion, especially when discussing shit you know nothing about.
4. im not mad.
5. i am funny.

Someone get Pat Morita in here! He can makes us all champions!

I think I can get Gavin McCloud to post here. I'm still working on it though.

I could probably get one of the Shamrock's to post here.

I might have to pull some strings but I may be able to get Emmanuel Lewis to make an appearance. People don't give them enough credit, but crackheads can be damn hardworkers given the right price.

If we could get Jenna Jameson to type ONE post here, OT would be rejuvenated for another 6 months.

Christopher Reeves already posts here, and that ain't easy for him.

I wouldn't personally call myself a celebrity......but hey, if the shoe fits.

Back