now that all the fucktards with bad attitudes are banned, the celebs are returning...

What's so great about being a vet? Is it so cool amongst you vets to know which one of you is most likely to be voted nr.1 'He Who Has No Social Life'? Please explain!

The "vets" in question were the best posters on the board , period. Noone here measures up to their standards. Check the archives ...how often does stuff end up there now?
Sorry but many of those guys are missed by those of us who've been here long enough to remeber them.
RIP
UFCitizens just isnt the same as old OT.

Ok, so the Real Vets were here before I signed up. Those with an absurd postcount aren't necessarily vets then? Whatever happened after they got banned? Nobody returned?

The spread of Fora, the place that dare not speak its name arrived. I dont consider myself a vet. Magic Man is probably the only regular poster left of what I would call the vets, some pop in from time to time.

Originally posted by RightintheFace
I've been here longer than AM. Do I get to be a vet?

I forgot you, but you omly grace us with your presence once in a while. Stop hanging around the other parts of SD and stick to Off Topic :mad:

Damn, saw this thread and I thought punk had returned.

Back