Elections Now biden is building the wall.

Right wingers, how do you reconcile that Biden is building the wall with the claim that Biden is open borders?

Easy. He was until the mid terms. It really is that easy.

Now let's get him to enact more of the Trump policies that actually worked very well in regards to the border.

r/politics is in meltdown mode. Here's a gem I plucked:

"You seem to be misunderstanding the root cause of this. The trump admin erected the wall in the easiest areas, leaving the more inhospitable paths free to pass, all the Biden administration is doing is now adding walls to those less hospitable areas. Had the wall not been erected in the first place these "protections" wouldn't be needed as no one would by trying to pass these treacherous conditions in the first place."

that entire sub is just bots, with a few NPC humans thrown in for good measure. it's not even real. just a state propaganda sandbox.

Good! But let's not forget the hypocrisy and hold those guilty accountable... A wall is for show anyway, if they cared they'd be making other changes... They're liars and con men...

Can someone ping me if there's a map of the fence and the gaps that are getting finished

I don't like Trump, but I always thought wayyyy too big of a deal was made over "the wall" in the first place...it's been years since the news coverage and general discussion of it but IIRC it felt like people though we had NO wall on the border, and Trump was building one and therefore must be criticized
I think the problem was the cost. He almost got around $10 billion for it but wouldn't grant dreamers citizenship. He wound up stealing about $5 billion from the army to fund the parts he did build.

Remember when Biden said he wouldn't build one more foot of wall? He probably doesn't, but Peppridge Farms remembers.

Right wingers, how do you reconcile that Biden is building the wall with the claim that Biden is open borders?
Well the fact that you are not reconciling that he lied shows a bigger problem. But it is like this.....You make a stand a support something. You get elected based off it. But fundamentally you were wrong about it. So wrong that you realize your position has caused such problems that it will effect you and your party in the next election. So instead of publicly admitting you were wrong and are going back on your position, you quietly fix the problem that you claimed wasn't an issue.

I think the problem was the cost. He almost got around $10 billion for it but wouldn't grant dreamers citizenship. He wound up stealing about $5 billion from the army to fund the parts he did build.

Like this.
Looks that sadly for ppl in U.S Trump is very pro Kremlin oriented and this is reality .....clear death...

The wall is to keep Americans in once the shtf.

I'm talking power grid failure - the walking dead scenario.

My Mexican family was always big into being conservative. My grandpa was a businessman in LA. Now that the Hispanics aren’t seen as a reliable ally, we’ve already seen a good deal of attacks on them. The press is childish and spiteful and will make an enemy out of anyone that isn’t blindly on their side

It absolutely will happen to Black voters as well. Once the DNC is done discrediting and attacking Latinos, Black voters are next.

They are already planting the seeds with those “Black white supremacists” comments.

The wall is to keep Americans in once the shtf.

I'm talking power grid failure - the walking dead scenario.

I heard this a long time ago, like 20 years ago. For some reason that little quip stuck with me. And I am kind of thinking that it’s true.

Why aren’t we working on grid security more? It seems I hear about it every now and then, but the stories are almost always about how poorly prepared the US is for any sort of EMP blast. Couple that with higher demand for electricity with more electric vehicles and devices straining a weak system. I don’t know. If the other powerhouse militaries in the world decided to go after the US, it would be worrisome.

LOL, watch starting at the 55 second marker, first 55 seconds is about Pelosi and Taiwan. But damn, this press sec is so bad, this clip is hilarious, Doocy is god-tier

No real answers... surprising....

It absolutely will happen to Black voters as well. Once the DNC is done discrediting and attacking Latinos, Black voters are next.

They are already planting the seeds with those “Black white supremacists” comments.
Yep. Especially with black men. They’ll attack them and start having articles saying how sexist or whatever they seem to bb bad

1lsrjwxyike91.jpg

F3Lp5Qek10qiqaZE5SLiLRWyTzwISD6R7ifMPb0wfuI.jpg

Republicans now love Biden

Biden does what Trump couldn't

He truly is the most powerful president

Back