Elections Now biden is building the wall.

Wait a sec….. I thought Lord Emperor Trump was going to build a great, beautiful wall? The most beautiful wall ever built. It was going to be free too! Something about Mexico paying for it from what I remember.

In case you couldn’t tell, they are looking to funnel the illegals in to Texas.
For sure, they also have a bill to pass and guess who might be a no from AZ? Gotta make the AZ people feel like something is being done so she'll vote yes on the green deal.

r/politics is in meltdown mode. Here's a gem I plucked:

"You seem to be misunderstanding the root cause of this. The trump admin erected the wall in the easiest areas, leaving the more inhospitable paths free to pass, all the Biden administration is doing is now adding walls to those less hospitable areas. Had the wall not been erected in the first place these "protections" wouldn't be needed as no one would by trying to pass these treacherous conditions in the first place."
These guys are cope theorists.

Right wingers, how do you reconcile that Biden is building the wall with the claim that Biden is open borders?
Same way Biden is at the same time trying to court Saudi and is trying to make them feel bad. Biden is good at having worst of both worlds

Incoming Reddit talking points:
“He’s just filling in gaps in the wall that hadn’t been built yet. Trumps wall is stupid, but it’d be even stupider not to finish it now that stupid Trump left him with such a mess.”

You forgot to add the part about how great Bernie Sanders is. Every political discussion on Reddit eventually becomes a Bernie Sander's circle-jerk.

Yup saw this coming. They need her vote. Man I hope AZ isn't this dumb to fall for this BS.

Incoming Reddit talking points:
“He’s just filling in gaps in the wall that hadn’t been built yet. Trumps wall is stupid, but it’d be even stupider not to finish it now that stupid Trump left him with such a mess.”
Reddit is the WORST. It’s nothing but asshats like Queen B and Jack V Savage. And every time they post a garbage point, they get 15,000 upvotes, which only motivates their stupid asses more, thus fueling ten more garbage posts. A vicious cycle if there ever was one.

r/politics is in meltdown mode. Here's a gem I plucked:

"You seem to be misunderstanding the root cause of this. The trump admin erected the wall in the easiest areas, leaving the more inhospitable paths free to pass, all the Biden administration is doing is now adding walls to those less hospitable areas. Had the wall not been erected in the first place these "protections" wouldn't be needed as no one would by trying to pass these treacherous conditions in the first place."

Lmfao. I like how they admit indirectly that they are for open borders and pretend they supposedly care about the well-being of illegal immigrants.

I don’t think Biden knows anything he is doing these days

he is barely awake

He’s not making any decisions or doing anything at all at this point. He’s just a hospice care patient who reads teleprompters once a day and then goes back to having his diaper changed.

Pelosi and Schumer made the decision to fill in the wall’s gaps. That’s the truth.

Reddit is the WORST. It’s nothing but asshats like Queen B and Jack V Savage. And every time they post a garbage point, they get 15,000 upvotes, which only motivates their stupid asses more, thus fueling ten more garbage posts. A vicious cycle if there ever was one.
Yeah. Politics there is full of those types and there’s no actual discussion. Just a circle jerk

I mean, maybe he forgot it's not the 90s anymore? Everyone had walls back then. They were the coolest.

Yeah. Politics there is full of those types and there’s no actual discussion. Just a circle jerk
You would never, ever see front page threads about what a steaming, incompetent turd Biden is. It’s just an echo chamber for ignorant, far-left scumbag, AOC supporters.

You would never, ever see front page threads about what a steaming, incompetent turd Biden is. It’s just an echo chamber for ignorant, far-left scumbag, AOC supporters.
Yeah it’s not worth looking at except for to see how much of a cesspool Reddit is

thats because mexicans are starting to vote republican

my dad said to me a long time ago that it was only a matter of time before we started to vote conservative

he said this in the early 90s
My Mexican family was always big into being conservative. My grandpa was a businessman in LA. Now that the Hispanics aren’t seen as a reliable ally, we’ve already seen a good deal of attacks on them. The press is childish and spiteful and will make an enemy out of anyone that isn’t blindly on their side

Back