Nov 2 ppv card more stacked than tonight's UFC

Cain JDS > Rampage Tito
Chandler Alvarez > Cormier Nelson
Melendez Sanchez > Curran Straus
King Mo Newton > Gonzaga Jordan
Kongo Quiroz > Dodson Montague

I'd say the Bellator card is very slightly better than UFC 166 but lets be honest that is top card Bellator can put together whereas UFC can do WAAAY better.

why Melendez vs Sanchez> Curran vs Straus?

Melendez vs Sanchez was missmatch

2rd ranked guy vs unranked

Of course it's stacked... they put on the best fights they could on one single event.

Imagine one card like this:

St. Pierre vs Hendricks
Weidman vs Silva 2
Jones vs Teixeira
Sonnen vs Evans
Belfort vs Henderson

This would sell like 2 million PPVs, but would water down the rest of the events.

Kongo's wall and stall nut shot tactics vs. Dodson's exciting pace and early KO's. To each their own indeed but Montague and Dodson are both better fighters than Kongo and Spartan.

lol this

Both cards are good but the main event of Bellator is terrible

Of course it's stacked... they put on the best fights they could on one single event.

St. Pierre vs Hendricks
Weidman vs Silva 2
Jones vs Teixeira
Sonnen vs Evans
Belfort vs Henderson

This would sell like 2 million PPVs, but would water down the rest of the events.

No MMA event is going to so 2 million buys

St. Pierre vs Hendricks
Weidman vs Silva 2
Jones vs Teixeira
Sonnen vs Evans
Belfort vs Henderson

IMHO:
Chandler vs alvarez>St. Pierre vs Hendricks
Weidman vs Silva 2>kongo vs spartan
Jones vs Teixeira> Tito vs rampage
Curran vs strauss>Sonnen vs Evans
King mo vs newton rematch>Belfort vs Henderson

My ultimate UFC would be more like:
Gsp vs Ben askren (askren might seriously out wrestle him)
Anderson silva vs Jon jones at 200lbs catch weight
Aldo vs pettis
Nick Diaz vs rory Macdonald
Matt brown vs Robbie lawler (a nice war to start off the card)

You're talking about a card that already happened.

Cain/jDS > TIto/Page
Chandler/Eddie > DC/Roy
gilbert/Diego > Curran/Straus
Mo/Newton >Gonzaga/Jordan
Dodson/Montague>Kongog/Spartan

You're talking about a card that already happened.

Cain/jDS > TIto/Page
Chandler/Eddie > DC/Roy
gilbert/Diego > Curran/Straus
Mo/Newton >Gonzaga/Jordan
Dodson/Montague>Kongog/Spartan

Dodson vs montague is not better than Kongo vs spartan. It was a mismatch set up to try get dodson a finish to try change the perception of him and pretty much that entire division as being boring guys who just bounce around and aren't big or strong enough to hurt each other. I agree with The rest of your picks but not that one.

2 top 10 Flyweights in a fight that results in a knockout > two average HW fighting with no relevance in the div.

2 top 10 Flyweights in a fight that results in a knockout > two average HW fighting with no relevance in the div.

The winner should get a spot in the next tournament which in theory puts him bellators top 10 in that division and with an opportunity to quickly climb the rankings and earn a title shot. That's relevant. I also value watching mma hws alot more than the mma 125 lb division guys tbh.

Tough to match what UFC 166 turned out to be: Greatest Event of all time.

But it's a hell of a card! One of the most highly anticipated events of the year for me.

Dodson vs montague is not better than Kongo vs spartan. It was a mismatch set up to try get dodson a finish to try change the perception of him and pretty much that entire division as being boring guys who just bounce around and aren't big or strong enough to hurt each other. I agree with The rest of your picks but not that one.

Dodson and Montague are closer in talent and relevancy to each other than Kongo and Spartan. Don't let one KO over Lavar Johnson fool you, Spartan is far from a half decent fighter.

And yeah, Flyweights never hurt each other, thats why Dodson-Montague resulted in a clean knock out. :rolleyes:

The winner should get a spot in the next tournament which in theory puts him bellators top 10 in that division and with an opportunity to quickly climb the rankings and earn a title shot.

175x144px-LL-b002f290_who-gives-a-shit-harrison-ford.gif

Um, the cards are comparable. Bellator card is great, but the "main event" would not be good enough for UFC co-main, which kind of ruins it. Great card from Bellator, 87k buys.
If Tito/Forrest can co-main, then Tito/Rampage definitely can.

Alvarez and Straus will have a year plus ring rust. Did Straus serve any jail time?
Hopefully. Then you know he's at least been training.

You've gone from troll to stupid with this post.

The winner should get a spot in the next tournament which in theory puts him bellators top 10 in that division and with an opportunity to quickly climb the rankings and earn a title shot. That's relevant. I also value watching mma hws alot more than the mma 125 lb division guys tbh.
That's because Bellator doesn't have a 125 division. Put Dodson in there and you'd be saying his fight was more important than Cain/JDS.

Last edited:
why Melendez vs Sanchez> Curran vs Straus?

Melendez vs Sanchez was missmatch

2rd ranked guy vs unranked
Sanchez was a top 10/15 ww before moving down to LW. Melendez is the #3 LW in the world. Skill wise Melendez>Curran and Sanchez>Strauss therfor Melendez vs Sanchez >Curran vs Strauss.

I would also like to add I would likely pick Melendez to beat Chandler or Alvarez.

You've gone from troll to stupid with this post.
It's obviously the truth. They need to change the perception of guys like mighty mouse and Dodson so they're starting to put together mismatches for them so they can finish.

That's because Bellator doesn't have a 125 division. Put Dodson in there and you'd be saying his fight was more important than Cain/JDS.

I would keep silent about him and take 15-25 minutes to make a sandwich and eat it while his fight was on.

I don't even know where can I buy the PPV.

Nobody knows yet. It'll show up a week or so before the fight on your listings according to another thread on here. Nobody even knows the price yet either.

Sanchez was a top 10/15 ww before moving down to LW. Melendez is the #3 LW in the world. Skill wise Melendez>Curran and Sanchez>Strauss therfor Melendez vs Sanchez >Curran vs Strauss.

I would also like to add I would likely pick Melendez to beat Chandler or Alvarez.

skill wise Melendez was just throwing haymakers like mad man

Back