Nov 2 ppv card more stacked than tonight's UFC

What are we comparing here? Who cares if Bellator has more title fights if they involve fighters that arent highly ranked, based on popularity, fun factor?

166 main card has 7 top 10 fighters, Bellator has 3 top 10
The #1 and #2 HWs in world or 2 guys ranked in the top 50 headlining?
I always watch Bellator and hope for their success but going PPV is idiotic and not better than 166

You can't talk common sense with the DaBombers.

This is just another one of his daily WTF threads.

Um, the cards are comparable. Bellator card is great, but the "main event" would not be good enough for UFC co-main, which kind of ruins it. Great card from Bellator, 87k buys.

At a cost of $39.99 I'm expecting the buys to be south of 60k.

I wonder what Viacom's projections are at present and what their hopes are/were for the PPV buy rate when they first decided to schedule the event for this date.

that's 2,4mln $$ from PPV buys 50 % going to providers soo that should be 1.2 mln only

With Chandler,Alvarez,King Mo ,Tito, and Rampage on the card.

It looks like they're losing money here.

Alvarez and Straus will have a year plus ring rust. Did Straus serve any jail time?

Then add in UFC GSP vs Hendricks a few weeks later. If your spending your hard earn cash I'm sure most will be ordering the UFC PPV over Bellator.

lol i was more excited about some facebook prelims then i am for Tito/Rampage...

what an absolute joke of a main event.

but no the UFC card is MUCH better

Cain JDS > Rampage Tito
Chandler Alvarez > Cormier Nelson
Melendez Sanchez > Curran Straus
King Mo Newton > Gonzaga Jordan
Kongo Quiroz > Dodson Montague

I'd say the Bellator card is very slightly better than UFC 166 but lets be honest that is top card Bellator can put together whereas UFC can do WAAAY better.

People think GSP-Hendricks is going to be better than Rampage-Ortiz? Atleast with Rampage-Ortiz they can go out and let it all out with nothing to lose. GSP is just going to lay on Hendricks for 5 rounds.

Cain JDS > Rampage Tito

I'd say the Bellator card is very slightly better than UFC 166 but lets be honest that is top card Bellator can put together whereas UFC can do WAAAY better.

That's a pretty good summary IMO. I also agree that the UFC could put on a way better card if they wanted to and are probably capable of putting together 4 or 5 fights in each division that would blow bellators best potential matchup in that division out of the water. I'm not just talking about big names either, I'm talking about good matchmaking that would probably lead to exciting fights too. The thing is they don't want to do it for whatever reason.

Didnt Lombard headline when he was with Bellator and he was the 7th fight tonight hmmm kinda weird

Cain JDS > Rampage Tito

Jesus. Kongo-Spartan isn't even half the fight Dodson-Montague is and yes I'm speaking strictly on paper too.

Didnt Lombard headline when he was with Bellator and he was the 7th fight tonight hmmm kinda weird

He was their middleweight champ so you're right, he did headline. The ufc matched him up with their 2 best wall n stallers at mw when they brought him in and he lost them both and now his aura is gone.

Jesus. Kongo-Spartan isn't even half the fight Dodson-Montague is and yes I'm speaking strictly on paper too.

To each their own I guess. I'd rather watch Kongo vs spartan than a John Dodson fight.

Anyone in UK know how they're going to show the card ?

Will it be aired ,delayed, on friday like all the others ?

To each their own I guess. I'd rather watch Kongo vs spartan than a John Dodson fight.

Kongo's wall and stall nut shot tactics vs. Dodson's exciting pace and early KO's. To each their own indeed but Montague and Dodson are both better fighters than Kongo and Spartan.

Back