• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nov 2 ppv card more stacked than tonight's UFC

Chandler/Alvarez is this whole card and the reason why it's happening. Curran/Straus and Newton/Mo are fine but would be on tv if not for this show. Tito/Rampage should be over in few minutes but the fight could also be fixed by two buddies.

skill wise Melendez was just throwing haymakers like mad man
At times yes but if you don't recognize the skills and acievments of Gilbert Melendez you have no business discussing MMA.

The winner should get a spot in the next tournament which in theory puts him bellators top 10 in that division and with an opportunity to quickly climb the rankings and earn a title shot. That's relevant. I also value watching mma hws alot more than the mma 125 lb division guys tbh.

Bellator and relevant HW do not belong in the same sentence. The Bellator HW division is a joke.

At times yes but if you don't recognize the skills and acievments of Gilbert Melendez you have no business discussing MMA.

i'm not saying he isn't skilled dude ,Melendez was throwing like that because Sanchez was missing everything expect for uppercut in 3rd and that body kicks.

Also Melendez was huge favourite

Pettis-Melendez is fight i want to see, Pettis would take him out if Melendez is fighting like that, Pettis was watching it and i can see Melendez eating dozen of liver kicks from Pettis

I would keep silent about him and take 15-25 minutes to make a sandwich and eat it while his fight was on.
Dodson's five fight UFC career consists of two KOTN and one FOTN. His remaining two fights were a ko over Formiga and a fun fight against Tim Elliot. He also scored two finishes on TUF, one of which was a knockout so brutal it teleported Jon Bedford to Ohio.

dodsonbedford.gif

I know you are a troll, but you're making this too easy.

Dodson's five fight UFC career consists of two KOTN and one FOTN. His remaining two fights were a ko over Formiga and a fun fight against Tim Elliot. He also scored two finishes on TUF, one of which was a knockout so brutal it teleported Jon Bedford to Ohio.

dodsonbedford.gif

I know you are a troll, but you're making this too easy.
Ugh so boring

Back