News Nov 2 Katie Taylor v Christina Linardatou to Headline Manchester for the WBO Super-Lightweight Title

i like Taylor, she boxes rather than the usual shit you see from most female fighters

she got real lucky in the Persoon fight, she just got out hustled and outfought and was given a draw....i think..she didnt deserve anything other than a loss in that fight
Yeah, I was there and everybody in the arena thought she lost too. Persoon really should have gotten a rematch

Yeah, I was there and everybody in the arena thought she lost too. Persoon really should have gotten a rematch

It wont happen because not enough people care about womens boxing, and why would Hearn put her in knowing she will actually lose rather than trying to milk her(not literally)

It wont happen because not enough people care about womens boxing, and why would Hearn put her in knowing she will actually lose rather than trying to milk her(not literally)
<{1-17}>

Yeah, I get ya point though. This women's match on at the moment is a one sided beat down, so hopefully the main event is a bit more competitive lol

Time for the Felix Cash v Jack Cullen fight. Really looking forward to this one.

Main event time

I still want a rematch from the last fight, but massive congrats to Taylor on the win.

Yeah, wasn't scoring the fight, but it definitely seemed like Taylor won. Crolla time now

I am glad he is fighting. I didnt realize he was, and DAZN has this event listed as Taylor being the headliner, so I thought the event was over after her. Didnt even know about this event until I turned DAZN on a couple hours ago. Taylor had a more exciting fight than I expected.

Strong defense by Taylor but doesn’t seem to have power at that weight class. Had her up 7 rounds to 3.

I am glad he is fighting. I didnt realize he was, and DAZN has this event listed as Taylor being the headliner, so I thought the event was over after her. Didnt even know about this event until I turned DAZN on a couple hours ago. Taylor had a more exciting fight than I expected.
Double main event. I think they're just doing it out of respect for Crolla

Crolla needs to pick it up at this rate. He is going forward, but it isn't very effective aggression

He just hurt Crolla now too

Don't wanna see Crolla go out on a loss. KO him quick so I can watch ufc

Always a nightmare when fighters say it's their last fight, it's like a demotivator, as you no longer eye the future fights, maybe you take training easy, seen it with Hatton, and Crolla getting outworked here.

Always a nightmare when fighters say it's their last fight, it's like a demotivator, as you no longer eye the future fights, maybe you take training easy, seen it with Hatton, and Crolla getting outworked here.

True that. He seems to have a little trouble pulling the trigger. Doesn't look 32, he is fighting like he is 38ish and shop worn.

His opponent is looking to be tiring out tho and has let up some. For a couple rounds, I thought he might break Crolla down and stop him. Crolla will prob make it the distance now and get a decision (possibly some home cooking)... tho I havent been scoring

True that. He seems to have a little trouble pulling the trigger. Doesn't look 32, he is fighting like he is 38ish and shop worn.

His opponent is looking to be tiring out tho and has let up some. For a couple rounds, I thought he might break Crolla down and stop him. Crolla will prob make it the distance now and get a decision (possibly some home cooking)... tho I havent been scoring

Yeah, I'm not seriously scoring as I'm also streaming the Bunn card from Germany on the laptop, but feel Crolla is losing at the moment.

Hard to give Crolla even a round. He knows this is retirement fight and he fights with no urgency. He lost

Thanks for the memories Ant pal, but good decision to step away with your face and brains in tact.

Back