Notorious Irish Whiskey forced to drop brand name

It's time for Champ Champ Irish Whiskey.

I said it in another thread, the more money you make the more the vultures come out of the wood works wanting handouts. People will sue you over anything these days. I think he's changing the name to "Mystic Mac Whiskey".

I'm not a fan of McGregor, but I got to side with him on this one. That O' Hara guy is a leech that beat him to the punch in registering for that Trade Mark.

Conspiracy theory: Who knows if that O' Hara guy really registered for the name back in 2016, or did some bigwig officials in that patent agency forged that document to make it appear as if the name was registered, so they can resell it to McGregor for quick cash.

U guys r funny arguing over which liquor tastes better. All liquor tastes like shit thats why u mix it with something tasty like pepsi
now if you said dr pepper we could be on to something

Karma for biting other peoples' styles for years.
notorious-big-conor-mcgregor-walkout-music-1055261.jpg

mcgregor-frazier

pic.jpg

When the EU gets behind somebody nobody will enter their market. Big gov't fear nobody or no left hand.

Should be drinking a nice single malt scotch whisky anyways...

All the rest is filthy drain water..<LikeReally5>

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Taketsuru (the age dated ones) or Johnny Walker (even the black) or some of the pricier Chivas are all solid blended scotches.

Yeah? well im sure you prefer to guzzle steaming hot piss straight from the source, we all have our preferences bud

If you think that a fuckin stout has anything on a Trappist (google it) than I feel sorry for you, friend.

Could someone tell me the general differences between a Irish whisky and a Scotch? In terms of taste that is.

If a Glenmorangie is the average Scotch, say.

I find that the latter tastes like peat and metal.

If you take a Black Label, that shit feels like water in which metal parts have rusted for 5 years.

Not gonna lie, I think whisky tastes of ass and I prefer good ol JackD.

Good, releasing his own brand of whiskey is a ridiculous money pit. I'm huge fan of Robbie Lawler, doesn't mean i'm gonna buy a 6 pack of "Ruthless Ale". Its retarded. Reminds me of "Trump Steaks". He's gonna be broke by 40 guaranteed.

This is actually a very smart investment by Conor

Everyone drinks wiskey,

And in todays internet age, its still something you need to go out and buy and cant just order online, so the internet can't cut into profits

The Irish especially love wiskey

This is a brilliant well planned out move by Conor

Jay Z made a fortune off his branded vodka.

I would be shocked if a Conor branded whiskey did not become a huge enterprise and not make Conor tons of bank.

Conor will need to make some memorable commercials for it and market it well. Make it become "the cool new drink to have" etc. Do some promotions with popular clubs and have clubs push it onto customers etc

Last edited:
Back