Notorious Irish Whiskey forced to drop brand name

This is actually a very smart investment by Conor

Everyone drinks wiskey,

And in todays internet age, its still something you need to go out and buy and cant just order online, so the internet can't cut into profits

The Irish especially love wiskey

This is a brilliant well planned out move by Conor

Jay Z made a fortune off his branded vodka.

I would be shocked if a Conor branded whiskey did not become a huge enterprise and not make Conor tons of bank.

Conor will need to make some memorable commercials for it and market it well. Make it become "the cool new drink to have" etc. Do some promotions with popular clubs and have clubs push it onto customers etc

There are maybe three celebrity brands that made money:

Foreman Grill.

Paul Newman Sauce.

And some tequila that I can’t be bothered to google:

There are maybe three celebrity brands that made money:

Foreman Grill.

Paul Newman Sauce.

And some tequila that I can’t be bothered to google:
And Jay Z's vodka brand

There's no way in hell Conor's branded whiskey doesn't become a huge enterprise.

It has everything going for it

And Jay Z's vodka brand

There's no way in hell Conor's branded whiskey doesn't become a huge enterprise.

It has everything going for it

That is why it is a huge success already.

If it was a worthwhile brand then the ogligopole alcohol producers would have went for it.

wouldnt touch that fancy stuff this is all i need
100490_Colt-45-40oz-1183L-8-Vol_4.jpg

From the news article he could just call it "Grampa's Alcoholic Whiskey"

Should be drinking a nice single malt scotch whisky anyways...

All the rest is filthy drain water..<LikeReally5>
yes you are so very sophisticated. maybe try to not make the cringe brag quite so transparent next time.

yes you are so very sophisticated. maybe try to not make the cringe brag quite so transparent next time.
Dude...read further down where I say being honest I detest whiskey..

I was just being facetious..

But I don't see why I have to explain this to you, when you take some daft comment on a forum and get all serious about it..
<{vega}>

He’ll lose a few fights and in like 2 years no one will give a shit about “his” whiskey anyways. I don’t blame him for grabbing some easy money but its not like he’s doing anything beyond slapping his name on the bottle. Sports fans are fickle, once he’s off the top, they’ll be on to khabib vodka or whatever

Last edited:
I´m gonna fist that Seamus with a bottle of Notorious

He’ll lose a few fights and in like 2 years no one will give a shit about “his” whiskey anyways. I don’t blame him for grabbing some easy money but its not like he’s doing anything beyond slapping his name on the bottle. Sports fans are fickle, once he’s off the top, they’ll be on to khabib vodka or whatever

I've read that before: "When he loses, everyone will forget about him and he'll go away". Then he lost to Diaz. And here we are two and a half years later and this forum and the MMA world in general is still obsessed with him.

Good, releasing his own brand of whiskey is a ridiculous money pit. I'm huge fan of Robbie Lawler, doesn't mean i'm gonna buy a 6 pack of "Ruthless Ale". Its retarded. Reminds me of "Trump Steaks". He's gonna be broke by 40 guaranteed.
:: registers ruthless ale trademark ::

yeah since weve been winning the most awards for the some of the worlds best whiskey lately.

http://www.thefiftybest.com/spirits/best_canadian_whisky/ - here educate yourself about some great Canadian whiskey's.
Yet every serious reviewer says your whiskey is tasteless shit.
http://thewhiskeyjug.com/canadian-whiskey/canadian-mist-review/
Or that over hyped shit, Crown Royal. Got a 76. Barely passable.
http://thewhiskeyjug.com/canadian-whiskey/crown-royal-review/

Conor needs to do one of his famous hop over the cage in a promotion he doesnt even fight in Tantrums,with a bottle of Mcgregoatlefthand whiskey,and it will def make money

Back