Notice how MY thread is the only one that was moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's just this onus on starting a thread off with an appropriate post. If you're gonna say "deep stuff" in the title, you can't really expect a clip from REVOLVER to cut the mustard. Don't get me wrong, I own the blu ray and I am the FIRST one to digress in a thread but bro .... bro...

It's the principle. I think if I want to make a thread discussing bras, I should be allowed to do that. So long as I'm not breaking any rules. But say some mod comes in and says "oh bras are fucking stupid...wasteland!" I'm ALWAYS gonna have a problem with that.

You don't see other mods doing that. At least not in mayberry. Just him.

It's the principle. I think if I want to make a thread discussing bras, I should be allowed to do that. So long as I'm not breaking any rules. But say some mod comes in and says "oh bras are fucking stupid...wasteland!" I'm ALWAYS gonna have a problem with that.

You don't see other mods doing that. At least not in mayberry. Just him.
Your vanity threatens you.

Dare I say ... ego?

2040706_o.gif

This is my first post all day and the second time I've logged on. I worked all day, and since I've gotten home, I've done zero modding. Slacking isn't exactly a choice alibi, but it'll have to do here.

Sorry about your thread, Phantom, but your beef is with someone else, so I suggest starting a thread in the Support forum next time before you. . .

jump_to_conclusions_mat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back