Notice how MY thread is the only one that was moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomNugget**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Bullitt68 thinks that "deep stuff," i.e. philsophy/existentialism/the ego/whatever....shouldn't be discussed in Mayberry.

This guy is fucking up my sherdog experience, and I love this site. Love it. Been here since Apr 06. But he's making me want to leave it, for good, and I am not even playing. That guy has NO business modding anything. Deep subjects....oh no, but "I sound like an old man when I cough" is perfectly fine, and gets to stay (no offense to whoever made that thread, I'm just making a point).

Poll: who thinks bullitt68 should be stripped of mod privileges?

I do.

Although I can't comment on the mod part, I do agree the amount if STUPID AS FUCK threads that are made on a daily basis and get to stay would make any sane person lose instant faith in humanity.

"My girlfriend wants me to get a haircut."

"I think I ate something spoiled."

"What should I buy next?"

"I can'd find my penny."

Enter pointless relationship that no one gives a fuck about....

I think he should be hung, drawn and quartered for ruining your high, shortly after being tarred and feathered.

Only medieval remedies will suffice at a time like this.

Let's not say anything we're going to regret once this Mayan apocalypse subsides.

"Moist."

Thats funny because he deleted one of mine saying it was too pointless. So I guess we need topics that only fall somewhere in the sweet zone between superficial and deep.

Thats funny because he deleted one of mine saying it was too pointless. So I guess we need topics that only fall somewhere in the sweet zone between superficial and deep.

More shitty relationship threads then?

Okay...

I think my girlfriend might have crapped in my fish bowl and stolen my ipad!

I don't see why people make threads about every little thing in their life. Do people just not have problem solving skills?

We need more imaginary character versus threads IMO. So many combinations left undisclosed, we are wasting our lives without closure

I think it has more to do with the premise that your thread had no direction. It is just an open thread that didn't really talk about anything other than a clip of a movie. Now.maybe if wanted basicly talk about the movie i think it would have be fine but you said talk about anything. Those type thread seem to always get moved.

I think it has more to do with the premise that your thread had no direction. It is just an open thread that didn't really talk about anything other than a clip of a movie. Now.maybe if wanted basicly talk about the movie i think it would have be fine but you said talk about anything. Those type thread seem to always get moved.

But after a few comments, it WOULD have direction. That's how a conversation works.

But after a few comments, it WOULD have direction. That's how a conversation works.

You have to obviously talk about your girlfriend to start a conversation brah...

My girlfriend shaved her legs with my razor. What do I do now sherbros?

I think your right and someone would have said something that snowballed into a conversation but sometimes it turns into people just shooting off randoms shit and goes nowhere.

There's just this onus on starting a thread off with an appropriate post. If you're gonna say "deep stuff" in the title, you can't really expect a clip from REVOLVER to cut the mustard. Don't get me wrong, I own the blu ray and I am the FIRST one to digress in a thread but bro .... bro...

Bullitt68 thinks that "deep stuff," i.e. philsophy/existentialism/the ego/whatever....shouldn't be discussed in Mayberry.

This guy is fucking up my sherdog experience, and I love this site. Love it. Been here since Apr 06. But he's making me want to leave it, for good, and I am not even playing. That guy has NO business modding anything. Deep subjects....oh no, but "I sound like an old man when I cough" is perfectly fine, and gets to stay (no offense to whoever made that thread, I'm just making a point).

Poll: who thinks bullitt68 should be stripped of mod privileges?

I do.

If you cared so much about Sherdog you'd be plat, and you could have made this an actual poll.

So this thread is about the movie Revolver?

Ray Liotta was awesome in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back