not shocking diva brothers

I think the GSP, Anderson and Conor fights were some of the only time the Diaz bros were genuinely excited to fight.

Outside of that, It doesn't seem like either of them cared too much.

I think both of them still want to fight, but only In a big fight that's capable of getting them sufficiently fired up.

Not at all

owe
/ō/
verb
3rd person present: owes

• be under a moral obligation to give someone (gratitude, respect, etc.).
I feel like his supports my point not yours. Moral obligation is a strong term

I don't think Dana is. That second fight broke records.
Diaz bro's aren't going to fight for anything less than a Mcgregor pay day, so as far as Dana is concerned they are retired because they usually don't deliver

Nate will come back as he already had signed the contract for Poirier. NickNi dont know, he himself probably also has no clue. But really, why do we care about these guys. These guys have a massive ego, think they are 50-0 (by the way they talk) and say things that just dont make sense. Yet there are many threats about the diaz bros. Dont waste your energy on these lunatics, if a fight is officially announced youll know it

As we saw with MSG card ... that is not even a guarantee lol

you mean the million nate diva been paid. nick diva been retired and has a old contract cause he wasnt retired when he signed it.

Ok cool.

None of that refutes my post.

If the UFC ponies up and pays them what they want...I'm sure they both fight.

Neither one are about it. In the last year they've been offered at least 2 fights and turned down both.
Nate: Dustin and Tony
Nick: Colby and Masvidal
They're done fighting and not coming back. Let it go

Diaz bro's aren't going to fight for anything less than a Mcgregor pay day, so as far as Dana is concerned they are retired because they usually don't deliver

That has nothing to do with my post lol

Also Nate did agree to fight for less than a Conor paycheck & then backed out
So nobody knows WTF they want.

Obviously you didn't read what I wrote. They have earned the right to do whatever they want. My point was if they are done fighting, stop promising fights, stop talking shit to guys that are actively fighting. Either you are in or out. Nate making threats at Khabib is incredibly pointless for example. Either you are an active fighter or you aren't. The problem here is that they are not active fighters but are pretending they are.
again, either they're in, they're out, or they keep doing what they are doing. they can pretend to be whatever they want. they can decide tomorrow they want to fight and they will have a prominent opponent in a prominent spot on a big card. and if they don't they can make news with a tweet.

No it 100% supports my point
No. Not 100%. You feel like it subjectively supports your point because you feel differently about the term, and the issue, than I do. Which you can do. I just disagree. Implying you are right on this issue cheapens any discussion we could have about it. What an entertainer "owes’ to the paying customer is going to come down to a philiosophicsl issue that it seems we feel differently about. Which is fine, I’m just stating my disagreement. You can claim it supports your point, I think it supports mine. We are probably both right in some way, the issue is how much,

That has nothing to do with my post lol

Also Nate did agree to fight for less than a Conor paycheck & then backed out
So nobody knows WTF they want.
I was reeeeeeeeiterating my post

UFC gave Nate what he wanted to fight at MSG in November & then Nate backed out

The only thing to be sure about is the fact you cannot be sure of anything with Diaz brothers

you mean the company who paid nate millions before he retired.

nick diaz has the contract he signed before he retied so it on nick why he have to fight under that deal.

Nick did not always fight in the UFC.

Ok cool.

None of that refutes my post.

they have you see those conor check he cashed.

with out conor nate is a 17-13 fighter who wasnt good enought to have his title shot main event a ppv.

nick diva can fight on the contract he was happy signed or stay retired.

I don't know what to think. Two of my favorite fighters. At one point I was of the mind that they had paid their dues and could either retire proud of the great wars they had been in or hold out for solid paydays given they are actually draws.

Now its verging on the bizarre though. As near as I can tell neither of them has a real job. Nick has become an instagram whore using his rep to do promotional gigs at bars and Nate, I have no clue what he does with his time.

If you have enough money to retire then come out and publically retire rather than leave us loyal fans in limbo. They don't seem to realize that their current lifestyle was built on us loyal hardcore fans that watched them for over a decade.

There is nothing wrong with either of them never fighting again if they choose. But if they are done fighting, then get off the internet, stop talking shit to fighters that are active and go do something else with your life.

<PlusJuan>

Nate will come back as he already had signed the contract for Poirier. NickNi dont know, he himself probably also has no clue. But really, why do we care about these guys. These guys have a massive ego, think they are 50-0 (by the way they talk) and say things that just dont make sense. Yet there are many threats about the diaz bros. Dont waste your energy on these lunatics, if a fight is officially announced youll know it

nate wasnt willing willing to sign to fight anyone else at ufc 230.

Back